Search results

1. maybe

***Official United States Supreme Court Thread***

Listen, those of us with functioning brains on this forum acknowledge that Trump has committed a litany of crimes. We will soon find out if the highest court of America is in on the take. The fact that crooked Clarence Thomas hasn’t recused himself due to his wife’s treasonous actions on Jan...
  2. maybe

***The Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread***

Trump's hush money criminal trial shifts to opening statements Monday, April 22nd, followed by the start of witness testimony. The trial centers on allegations the former president falsified his company's internal records to obscure the true nature of reimbursement payments to his former fixer...
  3. maybe

Jared Kushner vs. Hunter Biden

Gross Dad and others keeps bringing up Hunter’s laptop - but they conveniently keep quiet on Kushner’s $2 billion gift from the Saudis. Why is the GOP blocking a subpoena? Can Team Cheeto expand on this please...
  4. maybe

Hitler, Trump, and the Big Lie

This one is for you dipshits going on about the "stolen election." Class is in session. Pay attention -
  5. maybe

Where do you get your news from?

Let's face it, there are no truly objective news sources - but obviously some are much better than others. I typically rely on AP, The Hill. AXIOS, Reuters, and NPR. Some of ya'll post straight up trash - thinking that because it's on the Internet, it must be true. :shameonyou:
  6. maybe

Creators Gathering 2023

7. maybe

Slater Snakes Brazilian Surfer Who Savagely Punched Woman in Viral Bali Surf Brawl

Didn't see this on the home page
  8. maybe

M Experiment?

Read the John John interview and came across his sunglass sponsor. Never heard of the company, but I'm looking for new glasses. I have been going with Otis glasses - and really dg them, but looking for something with a lower price point. Anyone try M-Experiment? :cool:
  9. maybe

modern longboard dims?

I have a couple of "relatively" new logs that are fun for the small days - but they are thick and heavy. I see some of these logging videos and granted, I realize guys like Tyler Warren, Al Knost, and others are very good surfers - but they are able to fling their longboards around pretty...
  10. maybe

The most terrifying case of all is about to be heard by the US supreme court

The most terrifying case of all is about to be heard by the US supreme court Discuss
  11. maybe

Pros who were "Cancelled"

Talking about those who ripped, but really weren't good humans and did bad things - and were dropped because of their actions. The obvious one is Wardo - a drunk derelict who ripped, but also beat women... and was cancelled.
  12. maybe

*** The Official Loggin' Thread ***

13. maybe

Kolohe?

You knuckleheads slipping? Did San Clemente's underachieving golden child get knocked out or what...
  14. maybe

Hunter Biden and Tucker Carlson

I've been telling this to people for years. All this nonsense about the right vs. the left is made up crap. Behind closed doors, the 1% are all family. Just look at the pics of Clinton, Obama, and the Bushes yucking it up in photos. Just google biden and carlson - the ding dongs running this...
  15. maybe

Glassing bottleneck?

Had a board shaped quickly months ago in San Diego - it's going to be epoxy, and there appears to be very few glassers who handle this in my area. I could have gone PU and probably already had my board... but I prefer epoxy double 6 top and bottom. If I'm paying almost 1k for a custom with all...
  16. maybe

South of you (well, not ALL of you)

17. maybe

New Alex Knost vid

here ya go you insecure twats.