Search results

1. maybe

***The Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread***

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/secret-services-prepares-potential-trump-contempt-order-hush/story?id=109542824
  2. maybe

When America makes a reality tv personality into the most powerful person in the world - we really shouldn’t be surprised at any of this nonsense.
  3. maybe

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

Yeah, I don’t know about traveling with Wardo. With Chloe, at least you know he isn’t going to fuck your chick, want to fight you, or drink all your beer. :monkey:
  4. maybe

I’m sure Chloe is a nice enough guy. It’s just absurd that he is lashing out since he got cut. Lots of pros have been cut and aren’t whining like he is. And he’s not helping his case with the clown wear he’s pedaling. Having said that, I would much rather go on a trip with Chloe, than Wardo.
  5. maybe

Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

The most punchable face in the media - here he is licking Putin’s ass. Fuck that guy.
  6. maybe

Why must Trump be allowed to have access to the juror’s names? We all know his unhinged followers are already making death threats. Treat this fucker like the mob boss that he pretends to be. And what aspiring president makes disparaging comments about the judge’s daughter that is seeing his...
  7. maybe

Grommie, you really painted yourself in a corner that you can’t backpedal out of. Like Biden said -“ you can’t love your country only when you win.” Let that sink in.
  8. maybe

best advice I could give any kid aspiring to be a pro surfer is to be multi-dimensional. Learn how to shape, play music, read books, artwork…. Makes you much more interesting, marketable, and creates a softer transition post-surf career. All these San Clemente pros are singular and blur...
  9. maybe

The problem I see with all these younger California pros, is that they really don’t have anything to offer - they aren’t marketable. Kade and Jett are virtually interchangeable and boring. Cole is smarter, and at least coming in with the Dennis Rodman hairstyles to distinguish himself. Say...
  10. maybe

***Official United States Supreme Court Thread***

There is a lot of deflection from Team Cheeto, and we are still in April. It will be truly fascinating watching the Trumpers on the erBB become completely unhinged as the election nears. :porcorn:
  11. maybe

I credited you with being a bush jr Republican and I obviously misspoke. My deepest condolences grommie. let me extend an olive branch and offer you a sweet deal on a 9’6” Bing log
  12. maybe

The petulant man-child didn’t have a good day. Look, I am anticipating there being at least one juror that fucks this trial up and votes to acquit. This isn’t even one of the serious cases. However, it will take its toll on Donnie’s health, his pride, bring shame to his family, and continue to...
  13. maybe

Jared Kushner vs. Hunter Biden

Unlike PizzaGate, the $2 billion to Kushner isn’t a conspiracy. What are the Saudis getting in return for their “investment?” gromsdad gonna grom
  14. maybe

***Official United States Supreme Court Thread***

Cheeto is acting like a wannabe mob boss. :roflmao: Shut up Cheeto and let’s get the case going! https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna148854
  15. maybe

Lance, you better pace yourself Champ. It’s only going to get worse. Hope you like playing defense 24/7. The best part about Cheeto and the GOP, is that they create fresh, ridiculous content on the daily. Go over to the Hunter v. Jared thread and expand on what the $2 billion investment from...
  16. maybe

Niger: Another Major Biden Disaster

The United States is there for the same reason China and Russia are there - to steal their resources. Regional stability is down on the list. Gary refers to them as “spear chuckers.” Isn’t that right little buddy?
  17. maybe

Jared Kushner vs. Hunter Biden

I expected more of a fight from Team Cheeto on this thread. What a weak, flaccid lot you are. Here’s your chance to tell us why Hunter is worse than Jared.