Search results

1. D

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

Well I am at little over 6 months so guess its not that out of the ordinary. Shaper did tell me 4 weeks which sounded to quick to me usually custom orders from other shapers in past averaged around 3 months...we'll see looking foward to getting the board tho.
  2. D

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

I know some shapers take longer than others but curious to see how long others have waited
  3. D

Twinzer Feedback?

Yes they are glassed at Pure Glass. I ordered a pu blank glassed in epoxy --shitake hp-- came out great, Blake was nice to deal with. Few times I have rode it so far I like it :shaka:
  4. D

O‘ahu in December 2023

5. D

Best Flip Flops?

Does it have low entry toe rocker?
  6. D

Brazzo drops in on girl, then punches her in the head

That brazzo should have been deported or got the shite beat out of him...hopefully one day he gets it.
  7. D

Ordered same board model but new board has more toe angle on main fins....not happy

Ordered another board as a back up to my magic board which works great... favorite board. New board arrives and the two main fins have more toe in angle which I noticed and measured then rode it yesterday and it felt like sh!t. Can feel the drag and feels nothing like my other board. How the...
  8. D

Anyone know Barbados surfing?

American Airlines is good to fly there and I believe surfboards are considered luggage so not much for extra charges... In may you can find tradewind swells on south coast spots like south point and brandons can be fun. Also pretty consistent on the east side in Bathsheba spots like soupbowls...
  9. D

Retro ripper reviews?

Thanks for the feedback--
  10. D

Retro ripper reviews?

You probably didnt do well in reading comprehension.....
  11. D

Retro ripper reviews?

Anyone have any feedback on this board--
  12. D

Christenson Myconaut board test

Looks fun :jamon:
  13. D

5’6 stamps can opener twinzer

What are the dims hard to read it on the stringer--thanks
  14. D

Measuring fin placement from tail

Thanks jkb
  15. D

Measuring fin placement from tail

When measuring how far lets say twin fins from tail are you measuring from the edge of fin base or trailing edge of the fin?
  16. D

Pyzel Wildcat twin

meh
  17. D

RANT: fin boxes with twin fins

FCS FUSION no issues
  18. D

Tucker Carlson: The End of Men

Tucker is such a douche bag... would love to punch him in the face:cool: