Search results

1. T

Time is on my side...yes it is

Since caca posts whateva tf he wants on a surfer forum here we go. Time>Money...
  2. T

Energy Blind

We are all energy blind. (and to a further extent, water blind in places like CA) I have been thinking a lot about this lately. When are we going to wake up from this delusion. Please watch this and then post your thoughts. I think a great discussion could be had here on the forum.
  3. T

Parlay for Oceans

The other thread about Parlay something reminded me of NGO that seems to be doing amazing things. One of them is collecting ocean plastic and creating new tings from it using 3d printers. I am really impressed with this organization and somehow just stumbled onto them from following a Hawaiian...
  4. T

Head on collision yesterday

Well this was pretty heavy situation. Never been in something like this. My Tacoma is done but luckily I walked away with just some whiplash. We drive on the left here. Was coming up on a corner and this Dodge Ram was coming at me in my lane. You never know when its your time. I'm thankful...
  5. T

Season's Greetings!

As I sit here predawn sifting through the latest erbb posts, I get a feeling of appreciation and love for the characters we have here. Things have changed here over the years but this is still my go to place to find a rainbow of topics and humor. And as the years have ticked off, some of you...
  6. T

Park City trip report

Got back last weekend and thought I would give you all an update on how the trip went since I received so much valuable feedback on where to go for my family's first ever snowboarding trip. I'll summarize with one word: STOCKED!!! We got in around midnight last Saturday with a full moon...
  7. T

First time snowboarding, where to go?

Aloha, At 38 years old in life, I have never been snowboarding and have only seen snow a few times in my life. My son who is born and raised in the Caribbean has never seen snow but loves to surf. We are going to take a family trip to Colorado or Utah end of February or beginning of March...
  8. T

Future Predictions

Let's hear them. I've heard Casa hint at an economic collapse. MitchellC says blue states are going down and all manufacturing is shifting from PRC to Mex...or something like that. I'd like to know what others on the board think. Are we at the beginning of very serious troubling times...
  9. T

What other forums do you frequent?

I have yet to find another forum quite like the erbb. The other ones I also go to in no particular order: SailingAnarchy.com KiteForum.com CruisersForum.com TropicalFruitForum.com