Search results

1. Autoprax

JJF and NF video

I like this movie
  2. Autoprax

Peristent cough

Anyone got? I got it last Monday been coughing for the last 8 days. It's not covid or the flu. a real ass kicker.
  3. Autoprax

I agree with the right wing'd erbb gay bois on this one

https://www.ocregister.com/2023/08/23/california-attorney-general-condemns-temecula-school-boards-transgender-policy/
  4. Autoprax

Nashville Recomendations

I'm going next month for a wedding. Anything worth seeing? Eating?
  5. Autoprax

The Russian Ruble

How do the erbb Putin sycophants feel about the ruble dropping?
  6. Autoprax

Place Mats!

I read Matt's books. I like him. Listen to his vocal tone. Ha!
  7. Autoprax

Haha!

8. Autoprax

My Name Is Sharky

9. Autoprax

gg snakes

https://www.patagonia.com.au/blogs/roaring-journals/george-greenough-has-brown-snakes
  10. Autoprax

Walker vs Warnoc

Any right wingers want to bet? The GOP are all saying Walker is going to win. And he won the debate. Auto needs money. Along with my sex addiction I might have gambling addiction. :dancing:
  11. Autoprax

I'M SORRY LINDSEY

He said there was going to be riot if trump is held accountable and I might have made some glib joke. But after I saw this I think we all need to take the threat very seriously. The hombres mean business!
  12. Autoprax

Oh Surf Dog!

Durham came! I can really use that $100 right now. Thanks for the the bet. The rest of the right winger blusters all turn to pussys when there is money involved. But you didn't. I salute you for betting your convictions. I thought I was going to loose but I kept up a brave front.
  13. Autoprax

Jonny H Rocks

14. Autoprax

Anyone sign up for Truth Social yet?

I just tried but it didn't work. I can't wait to get on there and spread the love!
  15. Autoprax

Wittiest Post Nominee Thread '22

Post your nominees for the wittiest post '22. The winner get a prize next year, a 10 minute phone call with Gross Dad talking politics and epidemiology.
  16. Autoprax

Who's on first?

I should have posted in the politic's section. But it's not really politics. It's great example of comic misunderstanding.
  17. Autoprax

Ha!

18. Autoprax

Any NY guys going to this?

19. Autoprax

A sample of my work

I know I talk about being a teacher a lot. Maybe too much. But love it. And I think it's an important job. Here is a video of me working as a substitute teacher. I hope this shows how seriously I take the job. Me at work