Search results

1. wedge2

Mason, Mick and Gabby Shredding

2. wedge2

Good Surfing From Quicksilver

3. wedge2

The Azores Strike Mission

Posted in the travel forum, but thought some of you may appreciate the beauty of this island. I was on Sao Miguel for 4 full days. WOW! What a gem of a place. It reminds me of Hawaii mixed with Ireland and a bit of Italy. This was more of a tourist trip than a surf trip, but I caught Santa...
  4. wedge2

Azores Question

Hey all, Just picked up a last minute flight to the Azores on the cheap. Planning on this being more of a touristy, culture trip (a friend is there for work) but am bringing a wetsuit. Forecast looks good for where I'm staying (Santa Barbara) so I'm going to rent a stick. Anyone rented or have...
  5. wedge2

Is Indo doable on 4-5k for 2 weeks including air?

Hey Guys, Want to get out to Indo for the first time and am looking to spend two weeks and about 4-5k total. I'd be flying from a major east coast city. Open to any feedback regarding whether this is realistic. Thanks for any help :shaka:
  6. wedge2

Puerto Sandino in a week and a half

Hey so my buddy had his girl rekindle the flame with someone, bullshit, etc...anyway he's hurting and I thought a quick trip to Nica would suffice. He likes Managua so we don't want to get too far away so we can do the tourist thing too. Any one surfed this zone, looks super fun and we are...