Search results

1. H

bad dope in oxnard

Sorry for the family. we are always looking for the just right mix, a recipe flirting with disaster For these young people. a flare up of a lesson to be learned. please.
  2. H

Why is grandpa in hiding?

Donald J. Trump. The j stands for he’s jacking you off. and you like it. Jersey boy.
  3. H

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

be careful brother, people here on the mainland are walking around with broomsticks up their ass, or something like that. A maelstrom.
  4. H

Un-official 2021 Tropical action thread

Texass should see a bump from Fred. South padre island especially.
  5. H

Speaking of surf schools and mental health….

the Mother of the children, I am thinking of you, the tears flow my love is put forth.
  6. H

Kinda like a mid-length,
  7. H

maybe not. I jest, yes, vaccinated is proving to be the best bet, more positives involved than negatives, so, what are unvaccinated individuals waiting on? The good lord j.c. For an arrow put forth in the right direction? I’ve been looking for an arrow all my life. Straight and true!
  8. H

They are really coming out of the woodwork these days. Maybe bohter had a point with 5G. ReptilIan tinnitus, might need to look into that. moderna vaccinated, right?
  9. H

Maybe this virus is causing common sense abnormalities. WTH is the cure for that?
  10. H

https://cl.exct.net/?qs=e4feb5f178aa001143c31f750caaba3a88ea4258d54b2fcc92c9ceb298e52dbb95a492e7b2276dcfd47140929224508f9eb48d079ca8f062dca2069b58be499f
  11. H

Speaking of surf schools and mental health….

The autopsy will be gruesome.
  12. H

Hawaii- Done

that's was nice of them to waive fees for awhile.
  13. H

Hawaii- Done

because of the company mandate?
  14. H

Which Trump Vaccine Did You Get?

liar
  15. H

What is a kook?

A lack of humility. Lack of humility is detrimental to your well being. so pity is all I have.
  16. H

Official Bird & Nature Post

Ox beetle I think. also that black and white I identified as ironclad was wrong. Eastern eyed click is the name of it. I’ve seen ironclad beetle s before. Same coloring without the eye spots
  17. H

no sh!t Sherlock.
  18. H

NJ.com editorial board: time to mandate vaccines in schools…..

One thing and one thing only, a backwards move.