Search results

1. E

Board rental in Nosara

Heading down to Nosara in a few weeks and can't bring boards, hoping to rent something for a week that's decent. Seems like a bunch of places rent boards. Can anyone recommend my best chance at finding a decent 5'9 - 5'11 shortboard/fish? Thanks
  2. E

Ankle Brace for High Ankle Sprain

I suffered a high ankle sprain 3 months ago, Doctor prescribed PT and wanted to give it some time before any further action, at 2.5 months, was still having pain, so I went ahead and got an MRI. The MRI showed partial tear of the anterior tibiofibular ligament - Doc says it might have been...
  3. E

Eversion Ankle Sprain

I'm self diagnosing here but I think I have a eversion ankle sprain. Not a normal rolled ankle but the opposite way, I was in a close out barrel and I think the lip came down on my back leg and all that weight pushed my leg inward while my foot was still stable(Its kind of a blur). It felt...
  4. E

Tightness/Pain on left (Front Foot) side for regular footer

Been dealing with this for a while, in my 40's and on the east coast, so most days are smaller than chest high. I'm regular footed and tend to surf mostly rights on smaller high performance fish type boards. Not sure if its the pumping/groveling in small waves but I have this persistent pain...
  5. E

Channels

Recently got a channel bottom swallow tail, same length as my trusty rounded pin which I'll ride from chest to overhead beach break (East Coast) Had a bunch of sessions on it, when it was good, it felt good If it was an average day, I didn't click on it Does it make sense to only ride the...