Search results

1. RTP

Twinzer asym?

Any reason for the different toe main vs canard? I seem to recall my Jobson had them parallel (I do 1/8" over 4.75" mains for mine and put the canards parallel with zero to -1/8 overlap (gap)). Griffin used to say +1/8 heelside tail rocker if he were to do asym, I have been meaning to try that.
  2. RTP

Japan in Early November

Have a week on Shikoku, does the hive mind have any wisdom on where to look for a wave? Not a dedicated surf trip, but will have a board in tow.
  3. RTP

Twinzer Feedback?

eps + pu rails?
  4. RTP

Twinzer Feedback?

Going to need to blatantly rip off the compensator. What is your blank? Yes vee. Flat to mellow single under the front foot, center drops to a double 6" in front of the canards, then rails come up to vee at the canards, vee gets deepest at the center of the fin cluster and then backs off again...
  5. RTP

DHD - "Utopia"

Do they make it in adult dims?
  6. RTP

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Flare is going strong with NVS Knox thruster set, plus tuxedo arch bar addition. How is my leash string?
  7. RTP

Plastic seems the obvious way to go as does varial on a board you know will work
  8. RTP

Your lawn looks plastic, board fantastic. Scored this basically new 6'0 x 20.75 x 2.56 35.1L flare from lofatkilla and took it out at the 805's prohoiest beach break. Board dodges, ducks, dips, dives, and dodges with aplomb. Nice arcs in the pocket.
  9. RTP

SOLD-----Stamps Flare (varial)

deal of the decade :shaka:
  10. RTP

SOLD-----Stamps Flare (varial)

dibs
  11. RTP

Riding a fish at performance shorty volume??

just make sure it knives thru the water really well
  12. RTP

ibolic

5'9 revo has me full banana
  13. RTP

Minimal Quiver: 4 Boards Max

4 seems excessive for mini-mals if you ask me, but these are what I'm going with
  14. RTP

CI Free Scrubber

Any different than the current twin fin? Big fan of the MTF, free scrubber looks fun too.
  15. RTP

Quiver Management Firesale, Part 1: Jobson, Johnson, Coil, G10 Futures

For sale by owner, the following pooltoys: L to R: 6'0 x ~19.25 x ~2.38 Wil Jobson Twinzer. sold 7'0 x 19 x 2.63 Dave Johnson roundpin. Very nice and clean boar for waves if you know you know. Buy it and loose your excuse. My excuse is I have another similar boar now with mas foam for my...
  16. RTP

Twinzer Feedback?

Does that count as a banana board yet? That's more rocker than I'd put on a 6'4" thruster. Is that normal for an east coast Aussie board?
  17. RTP

Channels that curve inward toward the tail…

Something about the invisible rails rang a bell and I think I was there (here) when version 1 snapped? Could be waves at that spot in the morning, but nothing to snap a board with.
  18. RTP

Twinzer Feedback?

Horizon is crooked, presuntanned rails, your yard is a mess. Main trait I noticed was "that's what he calls a squash?"
  19. RTP

Best wax remover at home depot

Scrape it kook. Then used dryer sheets.
  20. RTP

all sold - thanks

:shaka: , that thing looks sweet but I'd be about 4 sizes bigger (extrapolating of course).