Search results

1. daave

Pyzel Crisis Twin

works pretty well when small - gets in very early and has a little glide. Waist high up to overhead. It has a good range - same as an everyday board for me. It’s nice to have a board that’s a few liters above shortboard volume to mix it up. Rails are def thinned out for 2.63 - they feel great.
  2. daave

Pyzel Crisis Twin

Have a 6’0 @ 34 L. It’s a great board. I would just get my next one slightly narrower (mine is over 20”). Not sure if mine has the increased nose rocker or not. It seems pretty low overall. Surfs backside really well for a twin.
  3. daave

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

You’re all good as long as your wetsuit size doesn’t contain an S
  4. daave

Christenson Shaping Studio/Showroom Opening 3/2

Since they were the erbb glass shop, what happened to moonlight?
  5. daave

Fin me- Astro pop

Have been messing with quads a bit more. I'm about 180 and like L fins for thrusters. For a quad, try going smaller on the fronts.
  6. daave

Pyzel Ghost?

Agree with above - you'd lose a lot of length going from 6'8 to 6'0. Ghost paddles well but that's a big jump. Ghost pro 6'2/6'4 would probably work very well for you.
  7. daave

I got the v zip too. The entry is sick. Completely water tight. For a 5/4 warmth is decent. Flexy and comfortable around the shoulders. It does soak up a good amount of water so it gets a little heavy. For the price I paid I’m pretty happy.
  8. daave

Pyzalien 2

Tried several sets in my stock 6’0 - large performers were my favorite.
  9. daave

Agree with SBD, the half hanger thing is solid. The one that drips bootie juice onto your suit - wtf were they thinking?
  10. daave

I have a 5/4 on the way. No flush on a winter suit would be pretty damn good.
  11. daave

Album Surfboards

Last varial sale didn't include albums (and I think they were also excluded from the DA one). erBB overuse may have killed it like the XTR codes?
  12. daave

I would get your normal thickness
  13. daave

You'll all be riding popouts in the future :) Or starting a GoFundMe.

When I was young I worked at a shop and often thought the same - even more so with things like leashes. Why are guys always buying leashes?
  14. daave

Album Surfboards

poly varial bom dia I have is pretty damn light
  15. daave

Album Surfboards

Mine is a couple liters more than my normal shortboard (though both have same exact dimensions) - it paddles great and catches waves easily.
  16. daave

Pyzalien 2

6’0” riding a stock 6’0”
  17. daave

padillac vs Mini padillac

Just from feeling them up, the mini paddilac seems better for tubes. Reg seems better for general bigger waves/spots.
  18. daave

Album Surfboards

Blue jazz ropes :love:
  19. daave

And still probably not worth it
  20. daave

Pyzel Pyzalien

Have now had several sessions with L performers. Definitely prefer them over L AMs in this board.