Search results

1. E

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

Charleston is good times. Had some friends there and would routinely stop there on my jaunts from FL to NC. Never got Folly super good but there was usually a bump to wash off the prior nights activities. Swing by Berts.
  2. E

WTB EA Futures honeycomb

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225922248871?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=225922248871&targetid=&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9002274&poi=&campaignid=20389314120&mkgroupid=&rlsatarget=&abcId=9317278&merchantid=119200337&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsqzYg...
  3. E

Squash tail thruster with twin plus trailer…

Ran my old RR with the MR/trailer for first sesh. Was waiting for the shop to open and that was the only fcs2 set I had at the time. Thought it wouldn't work but actually went pretty well in some bowly little waist/stomach beachbreak.
  4. E

A chat about the AM1/AM2 fin template.

What changed with the newer version of Jordys? Center fin more raked? I had a set of the old green/black ones but never really gave them a fair shake. I ran AM2s in my first P2 briefly before switching out to some old Roberts L which felt perfect.
  5. E

Earthquake

like 89 or so right? Remember it on tv. yep 89
  6. E

Earthquake

Nah no vertigo. Just a weird sensation knowing the ground is moving. Both kinda accurate. Buddy at work said he ran out of the building. Then there's my bro in law who works in Manhattan and didn't even notice it.
  7. E

Earthquake

This was my first. Had just got in the office and my desk started shaking. Super weird feeling.
  8. E

Pyzalien 2

I'd go 5'11 or even the 6' P2. No experience with the XL version. I've had a few of them now. stock 6'1 has been the gold standard for me at 6'3x190.
  9. E

Pyzel Mini Padillac

Yeah had my mind set on a Ghost but biggest they had was a 6'. The MP seems like it could find a spot in the quiv for days like you said lots of rubber, current or just being a lazy old man.
  10. E

Pyzel Mini Padillac

Will pretend I didn't read this.
  11. E

Pyzel Mini Padillac

Local shop had a stock 6'4 MP in stock. Came close to walking out with it. Felt good not overly chonky. Told myself I'd get more use out of a Ghost on the East Coast? Wasn't on my radar before. I hope it's gone next time I'm there.
  12. E

2024 Land Cruiser

Really wish I had grabbed a 1st gen Tundra back in the day. Perfect size truck.
  13. E

Pyzel Ghost?

This is kinda my thinking also. Want a bit of paddle power for when it gets punchy here. That Barley review vid makes it seem like it may have a touch more range than I initially thought.
  14. E

Mindbender: 2-board quiver, same model

This is your local? Damn makin me contemplate what I'm doing with my life.
  15. E

Pyzel Ghost?

I think you're telling me to go with a 6'3 and a 6'6 Pro? :jamon: Likely go with a 6'3 as I feel It'll be a little more versatile.
  16. E

Pyzel Ghost?

How you taller guys sizing your Ghost? 6'3x195 and thinkin of grabbing a stock 6'3