Search results

1. TeamScam

Affordable hi proformints borts

Way back when. https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/61-quot-merrick-62-quot-rusty-66-quot-fantastic-plastic.32615/
  2. TeamScam

Sandbar Mayhem

Not sure if this was mentioned but it's a fun to watch;
  3. TeamScam

Water heater element diy

Have you ever replaced the element (s) in your electric water heater? My 40 gal has two, one has gone up and it is the first one, so I need, or at least ought to change both I've been told. I won't save > $1300 if my house burns down, but it's pretty basic. It's been two days of cold showers...
  4. TeamScam

numbskulls edit from last week

Looks pretty windy in a warm way which happens even less than I don't even know, .
  5. TeamScam

Juliette Lacome

I think this young lady surfs well, especially considering how cold some of this looks. She's obviously spent time and effort trying to draw lines(turn) more than blasting. It's obvious to me anyway, Not quite the Cat's Meow yet, but worth a watch. Even the non surfing edit filler content was...
  6. TeamScam

Tar Balls washing uo

Do you ever get used to it? Tracking tar all over everything in your world? Nobody gives a fook I guess.
  7. TeamScam

Reactive Hypoglycemia

Blood pressure drop after eating. Potentially a sign of diabetes or pre-diabetes, there are many other causes. Like getting dizzy when you stand up, sometimes during or after meals this happens to me. I'm eating I don't just eat, I completely mau my food when I'm sitting down digging into...
  8. TeamScam

Wheat is Murder

Do any of you subscribe to the anti-wheat way? Some say all kinds of bad stuff about having wheat in your diet at all. From fully hampering your body's Bioavailability of vital minerals to "Wheat Gut" , which was the title of a bestelling book that started the modern anti-wheat movement I...
  9. TeamScam

Trying to swim through a sprain.

It's been a week since I fell at the skatepark. I'm calling it a sprained wrist but about 7 or 8 years ago I "broke" my arm in the pool there, had a cast and all that. I think it's generally the same but less severe, no hospital this time for better or worse, we'll see. I'm trying to get back...
  10. TeamScam

Anyone for Matcha here?

I've never used it but first I bought some Cacao powder and I've been putting it in my oats. I thinks it's probably a slightly good thing, better than neutral and interesting taste wise. Discovered Matcha powder at the same store for cheap, I'm unaware of the hype other than I know there is some...
  11. TeamScam

Ever pull something way deep between your shoulder blades

Not sure what to call it or what it is, but it's nothing new. Pain runs up from between shoulders, left of center, seemingly up into my neck. Affected by moving my head too fast or using left arm. Didn't set in after any notable incident this time, just a hint at first then just kind of got...
  12. TeamScam

Azores Earthquakes

Just saw there is a ton of activity there now. I'm sure it's a big deal for those folks who are being evacuated and of interest to the Canaries as well... SurfFuerteventura...
  13. TeamScam

Wake your sniveling aS5 up.

14. TeamScam

Can you guys talk about voter suppression?

Sure. There is some, there shouldn't be any. I'm sure there's some fraud too, but I didn't say it, not my worry I'm not surprised, I would be if there was zero. Right now the people who talk about stuff, are talking about it. Uniformed me, I'm not getting it. I think you should have an I D, but...
  15. TeamScam

Historical swell data?

I like science but I'm no scientist so I tend to shy away from anything too heavy or better put, stuff that's really research intensive. I will download a pdf if something matters but there is nothing that significant, no particular swell event I'm looking for now. Do you have a go to to look...
  16. TeamScam

OC1/surf-ski community links

Pretty much says it all, I'm looking for resources for ocean paddling communities, Prefer Hawaiian, California even would be great to be a fly on the wall lurking, soaking up some knowledge on such a community forum, blogs whatever. Shirley must know where dedicated individuals hang and talk...
  17. TeamScam

Chronic red eyes getting worse with age?

Always had a problem with burning, red eyes during after East Coast sunrise sessions. Of course there used to be serious alcohol use, didn't help and these days with all the gummies and stuff it's non stop. As the middle ages settled down upon my worn out body, I developed heavy duty seasonal...
  18. TeamScam

WTB FCS twins

Looking for cheapo set of either keels or MR style or anything with a little area, the more the better for the beater boards who live in my pickup bed all summer. Thanks.
  19. TeamScam

You're gonna strap that to your car?

My wife's son, grown son wants a peddle power kayak for his fishing expeditions and he has one picked out. Last year we got sit-on top and a sit-in kayaks for the and navigated the trials a d tribulations of using the j-racks to strap those to the top of their Kia Soul The. New kayak is...
  20. TeamScam

FCS 2, -1

Can you grind down the front tab on FCS 2 in order to use it in liew of regular old FCS? Anybody done this?