Search results

1. B

Mental Health thread

Bra, you need to start rapping. I heard it’s ok for those fuckers.
  2. B

Indolation

And probably the same movie at Fat Ma’s
  3. B

Creepiest surf spots

Waddell rights because of the boils Willow when it’s big, sitting way the fuck outside and the fog rolls in Where Bethany lost her arm. Always ready to roll up on dry reef My local since the fatal attack Capitola to Monterey. It’s lovely seeing sharks almost every time you surf.
  4. B

Eric Trumby refusing to comply with NYAG subpoena....

Don’t pick on retards. Is gromskook involved?
  5. B

**** Official 2020 RNC Thread ****

Anyone ok with this? How about I sell you an 8 ball, knock you the fuck out and sell it to you again.
  6. B

***Official surf session invite thread***

It will be 50% once it burns to 17
  7. B

Legendary Surfers -- Reposts

Yeah PPK! Met Aaron when he came over with his pops to Tom Hickenbottom’s bachelor party and wedding. We were both around 16. Cool dude.
  8. B

Legendary Surfers -- Reposts

Coolest was Bob Mctavish. Just your normal Aussie. Made him a couple big Martinis and talked story. Both of us know Gene Hall. Seems they both claim to have introduced Mexican food to Australia.
  9. B

BEST American bodyboard beach?

It’s on the other side of the lane. That or all the little side wedges up towards Mitchell’s.
  10. B

***Official FIRES thread***

Trees will survive. Lost my science camp(camp hammer). Lots of folks from the San Lorenzo valley that aren’t in tuned to reality. Way too many tweakers rambling on about conspiracy sh!t right now.
  11. B

MLB Official thread 2020

Meh , Cleveland. Numbers never translate in baseball. It’s all about nutting up when it matters.
  12. B

Roy's restaurant Hawaii

I got lucky and mantained my day bartender shifts while I managed thanks to understanding owners. Great place to manage while keeping our regulars stocked. Stupidly left for more money/bigger title at my favorite. A bad owner fucks up every thing. For what it’s worth, went from Severinos to...
  13. B

Roy's restaurant Hawaii

Foh or kitchen? Personally love the one in pebble beach(Spanish Bay). Friend interned in the kitchen and liked it(the food) despite being used to crank out banquet food. Interviewed for a bar position once and kinda threw it cause the commute would of sucked. What position are you pursuing.
  14. B

That’s what I figured. Strong work! Thank you to you and some of my bro’s working with you.
  15. B

Shark Problems

There was a fatality at my local 3 months ago. Cool graph.
  16. B

Mental Health thread

Been in therapy since March. No shame in my game. I’m a mess but slowly getting it together. I wasn’t born with bad wiring but growing up at the beach with parents that grew up at the beach is a rough one. Too many bad examples to list. Counseling and some temporary small kine pill...
  17. B

It’s alarming how many of these fires are at 0% containment. I guess they’re letting them run their course before threatening homes. No need to risk firefighter lives. Iceman thank you! You guys are badass.
  18. B

It’s looking like Boulder Creek is seriously at risk. Anyone that’s spent some time around here knows how heavy that is.
  19. B

Young surfer dies in Mexico

RIP grommie. So bummed for his his family. Can’t even begin to comprehend it.
  20. B

Young surfer dies in Mexico

Is that the one close to town? Thought it was a bodysurfing spot.