Search results

1. W

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

Ha! Yeah, I think what he does is DIG rail…often
  2. W

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

Got any FireWire stickers laying around? Slap one on, might help clear your head a bit??? Serious note…I say stick with it for a bit more. You may be overly critical in how the board feels or how you look surfing it. And sinking a rail into a turn IS how you’re supposed to do it, fins...
  3. W

What’s your favorite OTR Daily Driver

Chilli Churro for average(-) and Pyzalien2 for average(+). They’re great OTR DD choices and 2 of the best boards I’ve had. I keep replacing them when it’s time
  4. W

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

I didn’t sand at any point. But they were still brand new & unridden when I sprayed them
  5. W

1color coat, 2 liberal clear coats with ample drying time in between
  6. W

Yep….Absolutely would help. This is my quiver of poly/carbon/epoxy boards from local SoBay shaper/shredder Andy Prunuar(Proper Surf & Foil boards) - I sprayed them with water based from Montana Colors(what surfboard lam shops use when not airbrushing)...
  7. W

I had a colorless quiver from Manny back when Justin was just starting out and laminating from his Jamul residence. Had no delam issues. Just gotta be wary of the sun, but all good as long as they stay in a bag in the shade as much as possible. Wax does get soft and can even start dripping down...
  8. W

I’ve shared this before, but this is what I had at one time. I’m so over the EPS kick now, that they’re all gone. Not surprisingly, Makoman was my biggest buyer. There’s still nothing that surfs better than a lightly glassed poly/PU(I’m now doing red density w all 4oz). Varial carbon feels...
  9. W

Twinzer Feedback?

Been getting mine from Dane Perlee, who also has Jobson ties. I have 3 so far. Got in his queue back in Jan’23 when I picked up the last one. Currently an 18-24mo wait, but well worth it. Haven’t ridden a better twinzer
  10. W

Tomo MPH

Assumed it was him bc he would always ask about my DA quiv when he was still at the shop Dang it Brian…learn the code!
  11. W

Tomo MPH

Thanks a lot Tucker!:cautious:
  12. W

Tomo MPH

No…you know how things work here. You would order both. Then after some testing, keep the one you like more and sell the other
  13. W

Pyzel Precious

You’re being rational….that’s not how we do things here
  14. W

Tomo MPH

Who cares about what fins you went with. Give us what we want. We know your vain game and we know you don’t surf without setting up the SoloShot apparatus first, so….
  15. W

Iron on Wetsuit tape?

Yes…use Iron Mend on the inside and outside of the suit. Works great
  16. W

Tomo MPH

Nevermind what he rode. Did he ask Dan for another autographed shirt to frame and hang on his wall? In all seriousness… @ReForest - stocked to see you so stocked on your new board order. I bet it’s on your mind everyday throughout the day. I feel the same when I know my Burchs and Ospreys are...
  17. W

Album Surfboards

I do same procedure for too & bottom, along with taping off fin boxes
  18. W

Album Surfboards

I sand with fine grit or green Scotch pad then use Montana Colors water based(same as lam shops use if not airbrushing) https://www.sprayplanet.com/collections/water-based-300
  19. W

Tomo MPH

Goodfish on a FW?! Where’s the popout police when you need them?? Just messin….I know you’ve righted your wrongs very admirably last few years:cheers: