Search results

1. J

Calypte

I’ll try, but sort of retarded in an old school way when it comes to uploading
  2. J

Calypte

sailing La vagabonde has a couple YouTube episodes on the boat. They ended up using it from torren while there trimaran was getting built and go more indepth on boat and performance. worth watching plus eleyna is easy on the eyes.
  3. J

Calypte

how ironic saw movie online today. good stuff!
  4. J

Calypte

Anyone see the new torren martyn sailing/surf movie? I think there was a couple theater release dates but nothing yet on the web, except the trailer.
  5. J

Smells you're addicted too

Uhgg the worst walking into others farts.
  6. J

Tip to tip V bottom?

I was intrigued and googled him/family. Wow, thats a movie quality story right there.
  7. J

Looking into moving to Central America

Buddy of mine just bought a place there, and we were just talking about the election coming up. you see last weeks 60 minutes piece on Ortega, gonna be interesting.
  8. J

Love it. Been surfing it all summer. It’s a 6 10 so bigger than I normally surf, but catches...

Love it. Been surfing it all summer. It’s a 6 10 so bigger than I normally surf, but catches everything. it popped up on clist close to home. also pleased with bullet proof construction. it’s a 2+1 so getting used to more of a glide feeling rather than pumping it, like shortboard. It’s a keeper.
  9. J

FCD Huevo Ranchero

Good to know. So I picked up a 6’10” on c-list a couple weeks ago, so what fin set up do recommend? 2+1
  10. J

#boatlife

Check out, parlay revival on you tube, good stuff. Kiwi surfer buys a hurricane damaged cat and currently sailing it. Stuck in panama due to pandemic right now.
  11. J

Surf Equipment Failure Thread

I disagree. When losing weight on surf trip or in general, you can tighten them a lot more. I’m not sure why more Boardshorts dont have them.