Search results

1. R

fat women in tight fitting clothes

Or, for that matter, resemble a tub of 2 week old Cottage Cheese.
  2. R

Yes... Yes I have... I've been to Target, Walmart and worst of all- Walt Disney World... in August.
  3. R

RV or vacation van rental experiences

It would depend on how much they charge PER MILE after the initial 'free' miles along with what type of RV. Several years ago, We planned a road trip around the Inter-Mountain West. I calculated about 2500-3000 miles of driving over about 10 days. At the time, it was around 40/50 cents a mile on...
  4. R

Two trains of thought on this... Do you want to see them stuffed into a sausage casing and have a few odd blowouts like a boil on a cows udder.. OR- Have it flopping around making all weird slapping noises when the bounce over bumps in their mobility scooters drinking a 64oz Slurpee.
  5. R

The worst thing you will see today

Too lazy to paddle all the way back
  6. R

Famous Threesomes

two girls, one cup...
  7. R

What was your first job?

For two Summers in '73 and '74, when I would be 12 and 13, I was a 'Migrant Worker'. I'd spend 3 months at my cousin's place outside of Erie, PA working the various farms picking vegetables for 12 hours a day for $1 an hour and all the raw veggies we could eat. Some days were spent gathering Hay...
  8. R

WORLD-FAMOUS THE CLOWN MOTEL

I had heard about this place many years ago. When my wife and I were on a "Lap of the West" Road trip 10-15 years ago, We had left Vegas and headed up that way past Area 51, Little A'Le'Inn, etc... It was getting towards the later part of the afternoon and I told her we have to find a place to...
  9. R

AccuWeather Claiming Supercharged Hurricane Season

If I remember right, the first real mention of an "El Nino" Event was the winter of '82/'83. That is when it became a thing in the media. (Yes, I know, it was 'known about', but it more of a folklore thing among South American Fisherman, etc...) Pretty similar to what is happening now. The...
  10. R

Dash cam

If I remember, the Viofo has a button to turn the mic off or on. HOWEVER- it would depend on how easily you can get to the unit. If it's buried behind the RVM, then you'd have to feel around for the right button. But better than scrolling through a screen menu
  11. R

Dash cam

Used a Viofo in the past. No issues with quality and simplicity. Wire routing is a piece of cake if done right and you have a power outlet in a convenient place. Run the wires under the trim edges along windshield to the side of the dashboard to the outlet. Fortunate to have a power outlet in...
  12. R

Hi guys

If you can't appreciate and produce a Side Boob, the door is over there...
  13. R

Wetsuits with a lower leg zipper

Some thicker suits over 5mm will still have leg zips. On the odd thick suit that didn't, to put it on, I would just lay them down inside out and start at the feet and peel them up as opposed to trying to step in through whatever orifice they had- back zip, chest zip, etc...
  14. R

I need a side boob

Does it matter which side?
  15. R

What would this do?

Screw things up, more than likely. Obviously, the sand that is SUPPOSED to be there isn't getting there. At every spot where there is a large Jetty blocking the Littoral flow of sand, Install a project similar to the Tweed River Bypass that allows the sand to migrate along the beach as normal...
  16. R

I need a side boob

Still pretty perky, too... and after 2000 years at that.
  17. R

I need a side boob

Obscure reference, I'm sure... But guys of a certain age will know...
  18. R

FYI guys, there's some deepfake nudes of me floating around...

Does that include JOB's 'call' to 'Slater' from the Barrel?
  19. R

The destruction of teahupoo reef

meh... Bring back Live Pigeon Shooting, The Swimming Obstacle Race, One Handed Weightlifting and the Artistic (Painting, Literature, etc...) competitions.
  20. R

Is it time I listened to a Taylor Swift song?

Maybe ease into it by finding her cover of "Lose Yourself"...