Search results

1. Aruka

Mexico will soon have a woman as President

https://apnews.com/article/mexico-elections-2024-what-to-know-d104184b02bf5bcf9e08f570a5ba37e2
  2. Aruka

Under the glass w/ Brett Barley

I don't watch all his videos but my first impression is that these CI's look really good under his feet. His turns on the CI Pro look especially spicy.
  3. Aruka

OUTER EDGE OF LEISURE | Russell Bierke

This came out a couple months ago but I did a search and it didn't come up. The whole thing is gnarly but the end section is especially nutty. Very few people look as comfortable as he does in such dire situations.
  4. Aruka

Big Wave Quad fins

Has anyone tried any of the big wave quads from Futures? There is the Pyzel Padillac set which look more conventional with the larger fins up front, smaller fins in rear and then there are the Billy Kemper and JJF sets which are tiny and have the unusual looking, super upright front fin...
  5. Aruka

Knee brace - outside wetsuit?

Has anyone done this? I'm rehabbing my knee for probably the next couple months after tearing my meniscus. I'm currently able to walk and pedal on the Echo Bike without much pain but certain movements still upset my knee. Deep squats and certain twisting motions, for example. I don't plan on...
  6. Aruka

Traction placement ruling needed

Yay or nay?
  7. Aruka

Surf Prescriptions G-Money II Gun

Anyone had one of these or at least felt one up? My buddy from Humboldt says he sees them around which, knowing some of the bigger waves he surfs there, makes me think they might not just be barrel boards.
  8. Aruka

Hey Casa

What do you think, broken or not broken?
  9. Aruka

Oregon Measure 112

I live in a county that voted to keep slavery in the state constitution. Cool, cool, cool. https://www.koin.com/news/elections/here-are-the-oregon-counties-that-voted-to-keep-slavery-in-the-state-constitution/
  10. Aruka

WTB FCS2 H4 + Reactors

Thruster, 5 fin, quad rears. Lemme know whatchu got. I have lots of future fins to trade or cash money.
  11. Aruka

Hypto Step Up

Anyone ever try one of these? Stock dims look better to me than the normal Hypto. Hard to find much info on them. Supposedly they have a lil more rocker.
  12. Aruka

Mason Ho in Ireland

Pretty hyped for this.
  13. Aruka

Leftlane Sports - Traction Pads - Dakine

Been hard to find deals on pads. Grabbed a few for myself. Spend 75 and they ship free. https://www.leftlanesports.com/Search.aspx?l=00351478012100000000
  14. Aruka

Let's go broverlanding

What could go wrong? I went up there to see if I could yank them out with the Lexus but they had long abandoned ship. I guess in hindsight the lack of fresh tracks should have clued me in.
  15. Aruka

Is this legal?

I feel like I've discovered a loophole in my self imposed one beer per night rule.
  16. Aruka

What's your favorite edible Brassica? (kale, collards, cabbage, cauliflower, etc.)

Turnips are not an option you psychopath. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassica
  17. Aruka

What is your stance, which is your dominant hand and are you front or back footed?

I have a theory. We'll see if it's correct. I know front or back foot dominance is kind of hard to judge. And just to clarify what I'm referring to is whether your tendency is to place more of your weight on the front or the back foot when surfing. If you don't know or if you think you are...
  18. Aruka

Happy Birthday Brukuns

Hope that your streak of good surf continues and that you and your loved ones have a safe and happy new year. Happy Birthday amigo! :shaka:
  19. Aruka

Album Surfboards

Good, bad and ugly. This is the place to share it. I've been riding this 5-10 x 20.38 x 2.6 XTR Lightbender a lot and very much enjoying it. It possesses most of the ease and glide of a good fish but with the narrower outline and slightly increased rocker it holds an edge and turns a bit...
  20. Aruka

All Gas No Brakes

WHITE CLAW! Santa Barbara man at the end is classic Don Junior brings out the sane people