Search results

1. C

HIGH performance!

This kid runs on HIGH octane If WSL ran in waves like this, Jack would have a heavy weight belt no doubt <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture...
  2. C

New EEVs from MCD

Maurice has designed an array of new sticks for these guys. I'll take one of each, thanks! <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share"...
  3. C

Twins in paradise!

Best board test, and in mind blowing surf pretty much ever here: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  4. C

Chilly Middy New 6'8 $600

Brand new in box and bubble wrap. 6' 8 x 21.5 x 2.5 x 38L futures boxes and clear logo https://www.chillisurfboards.com/surfboards/detail.php?id=12562&direct=1&region=usa For shoppers, willing to come to pick up on the SF Penninsula
  5. C

Edge Boards (Andreini/Greenough)

Has anyone had any experience with this design and potential "enhancement"? I am far down the Andreini order list but will eventually be ordering again and while the edge feature has been at the far back of my mind, I ran into a guy on the who has one that was an absolutely fantastic looking...
  6. C

Surf ear redux

I suffered from surf ear (water trapped inside resulting in ear infections if even forgot plugs one-time level) for 2 decades but kept it at bay enough with plugs and hood to avoid surgery. Moved to the tropics for several years and it actually reversed I think. When I returned to the cold...
  7. C

WTB Future Fins Honeycomb Lost MB2 rear

Can trade for other future fins, quad rears, or others, Thanks!
  8. C

Crowd Killer Review

6'10"x21.5x3x48L-double wing swallow (looks like a long fish boat but rails are pinched!) This board was my crutch from, in a nutshell, being mostly out of the water for about 2 years (and utter domestication). Still pretty big but I ordered it on the smaller to recommended side so I could...
  9. C

Stussy

Anybody riding these newer retro SS shapes? The MR style and mid length twins look sweet! No website?? I wonder how those MR's go? I have a (cherished) custom MR glassed finned from when He first linked up with Lost, maybe 15 years ago? It goes well in good waves but not conditions that...
  10. C

ISURUS size XXL 4/3 hooded wetsuit very good condition

Scarcely used. I rinse my suits immediately out of water and then again before I hang dry in shade (I swear (y)). This suit is very warm and flexible, check out the description in the link below. The design and materials are the highest available. This is a high end wetsuit featuring #40...
  11. C

Lost ...Lost Crowd Killer Linda Mar Parking Lot

Left my 610 Crowd Killer in Pumphouse (main lot) Sat morning 5/29, dammit! $!00 reward
  12. C

Channel bottoms and V2 foil fins

Mayhem Quiver Killer with 4 channels feels bit over finned with my go to for stubbyish shortboards F8 and Mayhem quad. Was thinking maybe either size med set or my go to for my shortboard Roberts V2, I am sure its interpretation as most things but is there a rule of thumb for this?
  13. C

Vaquero... twin?

Intrigued by mid lengths and looking for an equaliser in crowded/maybe bigger surf...I am the proud owner of a Vaquero 7"2", it's a beautiful craft. Mines equipped with futures for side bites. Anyone running these as twin? Thinking maybe Rasta sea shepherd or EN.
  14. C

ISURUS size XXL 4/3 hooded wetsuit very good condition $375 (OBO)

Scarcely used and I rinse my suits immediately out of water and then again before I hang dry in shade. This suit is very warm and flexible, check out the description in the link below. The design and materials are the highest available. The latest 4.3 titanium-lined hooded winter wetsuit from...
  15. C

Mink Systems

Hi, Anybody here running Mink Systems? I for one am intrigued. I like the idea of adding fins to make smaller size fin sets work. Had outstanding experience with Rusty C5 set up, with 5 fins I could use smaller than my standard creating much more free feeling with less findepth (more to it...