Search results

1. C

YOLO ALERTS

MC step up (REEVEE) Proto model, featured are very subtle rolled vee entry, a little vee out the tail, hard edge through the nose, a mini beak, foiled everywhere (48L) feels much smaller under the arm, and a message from MC!
  2. C

YOLO ALERTS

Diggin that monogrammed wax job!
  3. C

Lovemachine FM

Whats the optimal sizing with these, 1' over height?
  4. C

Album Surfboards

Nice quiver!
  5. C

Album Surfboards

225 +/- a lighter rider may enjoy these https://albumsurf.com/collections/fins/products/asher-pacey-5-59-twin-fin-black
  6. C

Album Surfboards

Matt recommended these: https://albumsurf.com/collections/fins/products/album-x-futures-twin They didn't have enough hold for me but go insame in my RNF96 These are the magic ones (in Plasmic too): https://albumsurf.com/collections/fins/products/asher-pacey-5-79-twin-fin-limited-edition
  7. C

YOLO ALERTS

They are pretty magic in small waves
  8. C

YOLO ALERTS

Nice! I thought Black Dart was special for Lost?
  9. C

YOLO ALERTS

Never seen the swallow tail version, I kind of wish I had known about the full strength version as my intention is to use mine in HH+ baby swallow, full strength would be pretty sick
  10. C

YOLO ALERTS

Chilli has an AI model now, I think it's called A2. My sons both have, rp kinda step ups, they look pretty sic!
  11. C

YOLO ALERTS

Thanks, and yes Mid Strength
  12. C

YOLO ALERTS

Chillis2 for Chilly1
  13. C

Album Surfboards

The last one was a Moonstone channel bottom twin. Does anybody know what the first spot he rode was? *If an already blown spot, that is...
  14. C

Album Surfboards

21 1/2 x 2.88 Custom dimensions, I fluctuate around the 225 mark, this thing is thick, like a boat paddles like one too, but feels way more nimble than you would think. Sadly, some donkey bailed his enormous plank directly in front of me as I was flying down the line a couple of days ago, with...
  15. C

Album Surfboards

It fits that bill nicely, I ordered mine with a couple of particular spots in mind where early entry is clutch, and usually on 7' step up, but wanted something that rides shorter, this model is perfect, and even if late it hasn't poked yet. Not the best for soft grovel-type surf tho...
  16. C

Album Surfboards

I got one based on how Margo was sizing but a little shorter he is 6'1 riding 6'8, and I am 6'4 on 6'9, Matt recommended 7'2, I don't need another mid, and feel I sized well for what I wanted it for, more paddle power in a shorter package. After riding it I think you could go way shorter tho as...
  17. C

Fresh parmenter’s

SIC! Widowmaker and Ocster? U in Hawaii or he is shipping out to mainland now?
  18. C

panda shiitake HP

u getting customs? I tried, seems impossible
  19. C

panda shiitake HP

One can turn
  20. C

New Chillis, rarest bird and hot knife

Looks nice! I actually oversized mine a little on purpose to add a little paddle power and crowd kill, likely mission accomplished! I know Chilly rails are always low and I am accustomed to a lot of foam so should fit well, for me...cant wait to find out :)