Search results

1. F

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Whatever you can tolerate, or prefer.
  2. F

AI

Why is AI so stupid if it is apparently already smarter than us?
  3. F

I think sizing is personal preference- I like mids between 6'10-7'4". I want some glide and trim and I want to turn it. I don't want a shortboard feel, at all.
  4. F

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

How do skate pros make money?
  5. F

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Those Volcom suits are the coldest suits I've ever worn.
  6. F

Seems to have dissipated here. There are skateparks everywhere but kids drift in and out- it doesn't really seem like a "cool" thing that you can build an identity around anymore. Surf kids skate a bit, other kids skate. It just doesn't seem like a "thing" anymore to be a skater.
  7. F

Is it still huge? Kinda felt to me like it had lost it's cool and become mainstream/milqetoast with all the 13 old girls in the Olympics.
  8. F

Not to disagree with anything Casa said- but is there really no bro-brah culture in skateboarding? I thought the whole thing was rife with collabs and all that modern, urban shitt- basically everyone pissing in each other's pockets.
  9. F

It's just performative- the richest guys on Earth can also strike these performative poses. If you are selling shitt you are down with capitalism.
  10. F

Wonder why O'neill didn't keep him on for Maps to Nowhere.
  11. F

Car totaled question

We call that body shape(above) a wagon, or station wagon. You call it a sedan?
  12. F

The guy who set himself on fire outside Trump's trial was a poster here...

Copy cat after the marine self-immolation? edit: pretty dope manifesto.
  13. F

Car totaled question

They have Camry's in USA?
  14. F

whats wrong with that Tracker Pete
  15. F

Car totaled question

What else went wrong Casa?
  16. F

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

Disagree. He's already won. Big time. Massive interest in the fight. Huge pay day. No one gives, or will give a fcuk about Paul's record. Do you know he lost his last fight? he fought a proper boxer (Tommy Fury) with an 8-0 record and lost by split decision. No-one cares. Win, lose or draw...
  17. F

***The Official Running Thread***

I have to take your word for it, but literally not one second of that sounds like fun. Sounds like absolute ball-ache that you put thousands of hrs of training into. Could you possibly be deluding yourself about it being fun, or did the the words you use to describe it have opposite meanings...
  18. F

Kelly Slater - DONE

Did Slater mention where he intends to reside for the birth of his son?