Search results

1. Bayview

Complicated truths about wind power and right whales…..

I hope you aren’t this obtuse in real life, comrade.
  2. Bayview

Shut Up And Act?

I prefer this scene
  3. Bayview

PAPERS PLEASE

Awee yeah. Remember that too. Water the bushes. It’s organic! never forget. It’ll happen again in our lifetime.
  4. Bayview

Complicated truths about wind power and right whales…..

Hey comrade. yes. Yes I do. Speed to catch fish offshore. Theproposed noaa 35ft, 10 knot restriction to the essentially entire eastern seaboard is malarkey bull$hit. Gross Government overreach.
  5. Bayview

PAPERS PLEASE

Remember that time you had to produce a vaccine card to eat dinner at a restaurant? wild Wait. Do they have to produce a card to vote? :roflmao::roflmao:
  6. Bayview

“O.J. Done

https://www.sanfranchronicle.com/oj-simpson-confesses-to-family-on-deathbed-gryptk
  7. Bayview

Car totaled question

You got a vanagon? Prime year too!? Bos I get a chubbie every time I see one. Take pix of em every time I see one. Wife thinks it’s weird. can we start a vanagon thread? I love em
  8. Bayview

Car totaled question

You’re having a string of not so swell events. take the money. What kind of car. I’d suggest to buy the car back for $250 and fix it. But not likely worth it if frame bent. A buddy did that but with a brand new truck and he built a jig to straighten the frame. He’s a fabricator and welder...
  9. Bayview

Recent travels to Michoacán state?

Isn’t the sayulita sewage treatment plant like a block from the ocean? That was my memory and it didn’t work well then. Essentially dumped finless brown trout in the ocean. Had to step over the river to walk the beach. had some good memories there, San blas, orange beach, punta de Mita over...
  10. Bayview

Philidelphia/South Jersey

Welp. Now that you say it, I could be really biased. Cedars was replenished like 20-25 years ago and fishing club hasn’t been the same since. Good memories and waves there. spot on. Lbi is this melting pot of Philly and nyc. Most folks won’t travel there. Too far. It’s weird to me the French...
  11. Bayview

But tis weird ina good way if your into that kinda stuff. My wife has family from Altoona pa. They’re weird and we always have an awesome time with them. Highly recommend to look north along the river in pa through new hope. generally, Monmouth and ocean counties are way way better for...
  12. Bayview

Aaron chang take pix of that swell? I really feel like a jerk face surfing cape May when there’s 100 people out at each jetty. anywho. Pensyltucky and the south? You’ll do alright then. Just don’t expect the neighbors to change like the a$$hats from north jersey and new York who bought a...
  13. Bayview

Welp. Cape May can get epic 6 times a year. So you got that going for you.
  14. Bayview

A decade in nyc and San Fran? Academic professor? Want the city? I’m just gunna go out on a limb here and don’t intend to judge. south jersey ain’t for you. I’ll be culture shock - fish outta water- it’s the burbs. An extreme example - there are parts of deep s jersey that are technically below...
  15. Bayview

Soon as you cross a bridge - the city feeling is gone. You’re not in Kansas anymore. It’s Jersey. Moorestown - the old part. Quick over the bridge to work, dinner and Lbi is like an hour. Summer can double that but it’s summer. Ac is cool but I’d prefer Lbi as has better swell/wind window. I’m...
  16. Bayview

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

YAAAAAS. I missed that swell by a few days. Locals weee still frothing on cloud 9. Didn’t hear any stories - I guess was on best behavior. The sudden bottom turn to barrel is surgical, textbook. never too late to make amends.
  17. Bayview

Slater selling Haliewa house for 20 mil

Erbb friends and family discount?
  18. Bayview

How do you read the erbb?

While taking a sh!t
  19. Bayview

Earthquake

Was on the phone with work folks in San Diego when the 2011 NJ one happened. Told the dude I gotta go, I think we’re having an earthquake. Guy thought I was yanking his chain. Cracked the Washington monument. this time was in San Fran airport on phone with wife and she’s says the same thing...