Search results

1. 2

Paddling to End ALS

The Walk to end ALS is in Los Angeles this coming weekend. Thanks everyone for donating to help end this horrible disease. Congrats Steve on that top 10 finish!
  2. 2

Ashley Bickerton?

ALS is so heart wrenching. My longest and dearest friend died of this horrible disease three years ago. We learned to surf together as 4 year olds.... Needless to say its been very hard for me to get back in the water with any regularity. "quit surfing now ask me how" has always been a thing...
  3. 2

New boss is a dick

Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaa....
  4. 2

Bob Saget

But The Daily Mail reported on Monday that the autopsy report released Thursday “painted a grimmer picture about such injuries, noting that he fractured his skull in multiple places and sustained bleeding across both sides of his brain.” “Health experts are now asking how thoroughly his death...
  5. 2

RIP Peter Cole

I saw that trophy, almost tripped over it walking through his living room- Asked him why he doesn't hang it up or put it somewhere on the wall and he just shrugged and didn't say much too much other than saying "that was a long time ago".
  6. 2

RIP Peter Cole

Was sitting on the beach at Sunset when I was a teenager (many moons ago!) and a yellow gun washed up in front of me and was quickly carried away towards Rockies. At the time I thought it strange to see a board on its own not tied to its owner. 5 minutes later I see a guy absolutely powering...
  7. 2

RIP Peter Cole

Aloha to my old friend Peter Cole, a life filled with great waves and an amazing cast of characters. I’ll cherish the stories you told me about my father and the waves we shared at Sunset Beach.
  8. 2

Mammoth? 2021

Getting out my rock skis - anybody Mammoth bound?
  9. 2

MLB 2021

gotta be getting old for you but I guess you're used to it! ;) Go Blue
  10. 2

Aussie/NZ COVID.

wtf Victoria??
  11. 2

Aussie/NZ COVID.

thanks for the insight. Hope you're right, for your sake and the "free" world. NSW State Premier Gladys Berekjian says there will never be "normal life" in Australia as long as a virus no deadlier than the common flu is present?
  12. 2

Rest In Peace Brother Larry (surfwordz)

So many great stories that I remember him writing... His wordz were so special! RIP