Search results

1. C

Shutting down Twitter.....

Trump retweets tweet from account named “Trump is Dumb, Sloppy and Moist” MASTER OF THE INTERNETZ
  2. C

Waikiki During Quarantine

I haven't tried Punchbowl Coffee yet. To bring this back to Waikiki, I walked through the International Marketplace yesterday, and it was like a ghost town. I felt bad, so I got dinner from the Burger Hale. Purveyors was closed (they're temporarily closing at 3, which I didn't know); I was...
  3. C

Mason and Sheldon 'Playing it safe'

This is a spot that nobody should film and fewer people should surf. Not me. Nope. No thanks. And that story about KC wouldn’t surprise anyone who knows KC. A real character. You gotta check him out sometime bodysurfing big Panics with no fins.
  4. C

I still think Purveyors is better, but Kaimuki is more convenient
  5. C

Liberal Newspaper Admits Democrats Really Do Commit Voter Fraud

You’re a dipshit. I thought you’d get tired of trolling in a few months, but you’ve made it almost four years now. So impressive.
  6. C

My suggestion is that we keep doing what we've been doing because widespread voter fraud does not exist, is already illegal, and your proposed solution will do nothing whatsoever to fix the almost non-existent problem. You want to improve elections? Figure out how to encourage more, not fewer...
  7. C

Re-opening schools in the fall....

Tell us more about how badly things went downhill in the 20th Century.
  8. C

You've convinced me to head there this afternoon. Have you been to Bean About Town? It's pretty remarkable, too.
  9. C

The two best Hawai’i coffees I’ve ever had: http://www.kopelani.com/peaberry.html https://konacoffeepurveyors.com/products/peaberry Expensive as hell, but probably cheaper than drinking Starbucks everyday. Caffeine doesn’t much agree with me anymore, so it’s mostly Intelligentsia decaf for me...
  10. C

How does a voter ID just come in the mail? How does the government get the name and current address for every eighteen-year-old in the country? Does this ID have your picture on it? Is it valid for the rest of your life? If so, how does the federal government keep track of everyone who dies and...
  11. C

Re-opening schools in the fall....

Yeah. Things really went downhill during the 20th Century.
  12. C

What problem does this solve, and how does it solve it? No answers to either question. A waste of time and money that won’t fix anything and that will disenfranchise people.
  13. C

No. It’s not. Have you read about history much? But keep on using “illegal” as a synonym for “minority” as a synonym for “non-citizen” as a synonym for “non-white.” Because, you know, definitely NOT racism.
  14. C

It’s almost like we should make it illegal for non-citizens to vote in federal elections. PS - why do you keep bringing up race? You know that there are people that are not US citizens that aren’t “minorities,” right?
  15. C

Yup no potential for fraud there. Tell us again why you want to suppress voting? Tell us again why you want to reinstitute property ownership qualifications for voting? If you want voter ID, it’s pretty obvious why.
  16. C

Tell me why you love voter suppression
  17. C

Let’s worry about “voter fraud” while 45% of Americans don’t bother voting at all. Tell me again how voter ID solves anything?
  18. C

Manual Competence and the Future of Work

The number one thing this country could do to foster innovation and entrepreneurship would be to institute universal healthcare. How many people are stuck at corporate jobs because their families need healthcare?
  19. C

You don’t think non-citizens have social security numbers? You don’t think undocumented workers have fake social security cards? Again, how does requiring an ID stop people from voting illegally? Stop trolling.
  20. C

Obamagate!!

Is that more or less contemptible than accusing Joe Scarborough of murder?