Search results

1. C

Adjustable Surfboard Shaping Racks

Great condition. $150. Pickup in Encinitas.
  2. C

Consistently blowing out twin fin boxes

I’ve blown out a Futures box on my 6’6 Christenson Nautilus Twin. I’ve blown out a Futures box 3 times on my 6’2 Christenson Nautilus twin. And I just blew 1 out on a Twinsman. I love surfing twins but I’m starting to think the concept just isn’t functional. This always happens on a big...
  3. C

Riding my quad as a twin

So I've got a 6'6 Christenson Nautilus with a quad setup that I often ride as a twin and I like it with both fin setups. Now I'm looking at getting the same board as a 6'2. Here's my question. Should I get it as a twin fin? Am I missing an amazing experience with the current fin box setup or...
  4. C

Christenson Fish vs Machado GoFish

I'm still swimming around in the Fish cool-aid bowl. Can anybody describe the difference between the 2 in regards "wave catch-ability", "drive", and "performance"? I'm mostly interested in something that gets in early and races down the line with ease. It's unfair to compare the 2 following...
  5. C

What makes a board fast?

Ok first off, I understand that it's the archer not the arrow. Point made! I've been surfing at this spot recently (see video) and the ultimate challenge is to make it down the line without getting stuck behind the section. It's usually more difficult than what the video shows. That's a good...
  6. C

Is it possible to rip on a mid-length?

I've been drinking some mid-length cool-aid lately and ran across this video. I'm amazed!
  7. C

Anybody else having an issue viewing this forum on an Iphone?

There's a big Dive Shop advertisement covering the whole screen on Iphone Chrome and I'm struggling to get my hourly fix.