Search results

1. trifish

Future fins

All in good shape. Most their bags are missing though. Will include if I happen to have one for that set. $60 shipped for each set except the quad rears. I'll do $40 shipped on those (The QD2's) TA Keels Stamps Keels (Large) Captain Fin CF Keels Solus EA Blackstix Christenson 5 fin Am1...
  2. trifish

Kelly talking about his health habits

3. trifish

Aipa Mayhem Collab

Could be interesting. I wouldn't mind having a PJ version since LAX killed my OG one. Hopefully offered in xtr.
  4. trifish

Ryan Sakal

Anybody riding his boards here? Thoughts on the ones you had or experiences custom ordering with him? Thanks
  5. trifish

>Sold< 5'6" XTR Album Sunstone

Sold!
  6. trifish

Future fins

Unloading some fins. $60 shipped ea. No bags but all are in great shape besides the Machado keels that have a knick on the leading edge (didnt seem to effect how they rode for me. Can send more pics if interested in a certain set. Thruster: Pyzel Control Solus (regular trailer/not hatchet)...
  7. trifish

Broccoli twin test

Enjoyed his last board test. This one looks promising... https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbPGmlEpVZF/?utm_medium=share_sheet&fbclid=IwAR22ZYuJE3-cETnZyG0_Ma9BKOgfLeZ2bphGM-bKEaMwy1CdNTRB6n6T_6w
  8. trifish

Whats your DD

Curious what everybody is grabbing most the time and putting the most miles on. Over the past year, its probably been my Contemporary Fish from Akila. What about you guys? Whats been your workhorse?
  9. trifish

>SOLD< XTR Album Townsend

Hey guys, going to put this one up on CL at some point in the near future. If somebody wants to grab it first just hit me up. 6'3" x 19.75 x 2.5 in XTR 8.C Boards in great shape w/ no dings. Just some light heel marks but not much shown with the xtr construction. Worked great for me as an...
  10. trifish

Aipa DNA

Akila & Duke Collab
  11. trifish

Plastic Fantastic Road Trip Challenge

For you surf bums without jobs
  12. trifish

cramps

Had some brutal ones last week in a session. Paddling hard to get in position for a wave and gave a few short kicks to help catch it and both my calves instantly cramped hard. Floated in the water a few minutes trying to get them to release as the waves pushed me in. Made it home and they...
  13. trifish

Board test for the every day surfer

Ran across this last night. Kinda like stab in the dark minus the pro level surfer. Looks like a good amount of shapers contributing for the testing.
  14. trifish

wax

What's your wax of choice? Always used original sticky bumps since forever. Anybody try their new stickiest formula? Running low on my last supply & need to stock back up soon. Thinking about maybe trying something different.
  15. trifish

Over the falls

wow
  16. trifish

Knees looking good

Some of those turns.....
  17. trifish

Rounded pin tail twins

Never been crazy about how they look. Been addicted to the glide on my classic twin keel fish lately and it has gotten me curious about rounded pin tail twins. Anybody here ride them and have thoughts on them? Conditions they excel in?
  18. trifish

5'8" Xanadu Wave Rocket Twin

5'8" x 21.44 x 2.25 @ 33.5L EPS Great condition, bought it less than a year ago at Hansen. Such a great board. Very fast down the line and fun to ride. Really light with the EPS construction on it. I ended up having Xanadu make me one a couple inches shorter at the same volume. I've been...
  19. trifish

Elbow pain directly on tip

Any of you guys dealt with this? Its not on the outside or inside but right on the tip of the elbow. Hurts to the touch, pushups, or straightening the arm. Has bothered me enough to keep me out the water the past 4-5 days since it makes it a bit painful to duckdive or popup. Been doing...
  20. trifish

Stingrays & Meat tenderizer

Heard a funny thing today........... to keep meat tenderizer in your vehicle for stingray stings. Huh? Some are convinced that it breaks down the venom and helps with the pain when you don't have access to a hot water bucket/lifeguard tower. Sounded ridiculous to me, but than i googled it...