Search results

1. nrthcty

I need a side hustle

Border Patrol is hiring
  2. nrthcty

Mental Health thread

Born & raised in DC too and all your points bring back many memories: + Royal Palace in Dupont Circle - the source of many of my teenage boners + hardcore/DC punk shows in the old churces & various clubs (930 etc) + Burrito Brothers in Georgetown
  3. nrthcty

Happy Birthday PPK...

living legend and a fine example of a human. Party hard PPK
  4. nrthcty

Packing and Shipping board from southern California

buy local next time - there are shapers/surfboard builders on the east coast, right?
  5. nrthcty

CA Central Coast Road Trip

Wife and I planning to road trip it for a few days in May. Will be travelling in VW van - looking for a place to park a night around Jalama or Gaviota, then probably like 2 nights around Santa Cruz. Being that Im late to book space at state park campgrounds, any recommendations of private...
  6. nrthcty

Mental Health thread

had an uncle come to me in a dream, telling me things would work out - woke up the next day to find out he had passed that night. I don't believe in most stuff (besides extraterrestrials) - but that's some weird coincidence type sh*t. AND - terribly sorry for your loss Sharky - positive vibes sent
  7. nrthcty

So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

LBC needs a very steep and strong south swell
  8. nrthcty

is it time to throw out my first gun?

get naked, burn the board at midnight under a full moon
  9. nrthcty

Neighbor

the reason I dont go to the gym
  10. nrthcty

Puerto Sandino in a week and a half

Miramar Camp is rad, been twice. Rafa is a solid guy and love the family vibe - waves always fun, food great and the Brazzos - cant beat em, so join em
  11. nrthcty

Can anyone explain these water temps?

was in Seattle last weekend and there were a bunch of people swimming laps in the sound - no suits, water 47. said they do that every Saturday.
  12. nrthcty

Who's around next week?

will monitor your progress to NCSD and consider to join any erbb surfing if between 830-10ish am
  13. nrthcty

obx trip

miss OBX so deeply - need to get back out there
  14. nrthcty

Surfline

incognito is said to combat the new problem
  15. nrthcty

MAUI July 13-23 - CAR RENTAL HELP

rad thanks guys - my friend who is an exec at a rental car company usually takes care of this...but apparently, C19 caused rental car companies to move their vehicles from the islands since their market dried up with the quarantine -causing the shortage...
  16. nrthcty

Killed my dog today. (NSR)

looks like you gave her a great life, and as pit bulls do - she paid you in love. RIP Blanca
  17. nrthcty

MAUI July 13-23 - CAR RENTAL HELP

Any of you guys on Maui have an extra vehicle you would be willing to rent to my family and me while Im in Maui - Appears that all car rentals during that time are fully booked....no availability.
  18. nrthcty

Don't fall asleep on the beach

saw that lady about 1.5 hours before this happened - I was cruising up the strand to check how crowded it was in front of the condos (a sh!t show as it always is now) and saw her crashed out on the sand - I noticed her cause the beach was pretty empty and a fully clothed lady all curled up in...
  19. nrthcty

Greedy Beaver

I rode that thing from the rack at Surf Ranch the first time I went - thought it would be a safe choice to maximize the potential of scoring on 1 & 1/2 waves that were allocated to me that day. Board sucked and left the perfect wave somewhat disappointed - figured Id never get another shot at...
  20. nrthcty

***Official FIRES thread***

wow, so heavy. Im happy to hear that men like Tad still can exist in this modern world. IMO more people should live by his example. RIP Tad