Search results

1. sizzld1

Take a Helicopter Tour. It Will Be Fun They Said

I hope we didn't just watch people die. Seemed like the pilot had just enough control to determine whether they fell towards the beach or away from it. I would have went the other way if so... :shrug:
  2. sizzld1

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

:cheers:
  3. sizzld1

Careful of the latest scams

Why would anyone need a recording of you saying yes? If they are calling people that don't know you, the voice won't matter. If they are calling someone that does know you, they need much more than "yes" to fool them. :shrug:
  4. sizzld1

Any update on your order Oside? I think we ordered at about the same time and I haven't heard anything. Two week delay isn't a big deal and I don't want to hassle Stamps about it....but I'm jonesing for the new craft :roflmao:
  5. sizzld1

Happy birthday sizzld1!

Thanks boys!! Spent the morning getting yelled at by a psychotic judge...it can only get better from here. And there's surf on the way for the weekend. Stocked! :cheers:
  6. sizzld1

When did you place your order JDJ? Stamps told me 6 weeks wait time when I placed an order recently. Hoping his estimate was on-point. Boards look sick btw :jamon:
  7. sizzld1

Hot temperatures in July is just Weather.

I see it. I'm asking if you have evidence to disprove what appears to be a hyperbolic statement, or are you just going on your gut instinct? This is the hottest month in recorded history. A brief search seems to confirm that from multiple sources. Maybe it is the hottest in human history (or...
  8. sizzld1

Link? Or just more of your feels?
  9. sizzld1

Baby steps away from disaster are better than blindly running towards it. I guess that’s why I have a hard time understanding your point in this thread. You feel the need to grab the attention of people espousing reasonable steps towards sustainable energy sources, but seem happy to watch morons...
  10. sizzld1

Solar is available now. Unfortunately, my property doesn't get the right type of sun exposure for it due to its orientation on a hillside. Wind generated power and hydroelectric power has been in use in California for decades. At one point there were plans for tide generated power off Moro...
  11. sizzld1

Official This Issue Is Not Going Away Thread

Always double down when looking like a dumbass. It’s the Gromsdad way. and typing unproven allegations in a large font, bold, all caps doesn’t make them true. You’re such a child for an old man. :socrazy:
  12. sizzld1

Created as in he was the source of the unproven allegations (which remain completely unproven to this day btw) contained in the document gromsdad. Did you think I meant he typed it up? How dumb are you?
  13. sizzld1

Already posted the link sh!t for brains
  14. sizzld1

I'm okay with nuclear too. Although we need to figure out what to do with the waste. What strawman would you like to address next?
  15. sizzld1

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/james-comer-house-republicans-fbi-biden-investigation-giuliani-rcna87269
  16. sizzld1

You don't think the numerous scientists and public agencies that study the effect of AGW consider the practical outcomes? Come on man :foreheadslap: And to your point ElOgro, where have you seen me - or anyone on this board - espousing asceticism in the name of AGW? Why does the issue have to...
  17. sizzld1

That's the same bs document - created by Guliani in the height of the 2020 presidential race - that repubes have been relying on since the beginning. :monkey:
  18. sizzld1

You're not completely wrong. But that doesn't change the science on the issue of AGW. Do some people overblow things in terms of predicting full apocalyptic scenarios? Sure. Does that mean global warming will not have a serious negative effect in the long run? No.
  19. sizzld1

***The Official LA Isn't So Bad Thread***

Living in Orange County (terrible to begin with) and commuting to work in Los Angeles is about as shitty as it gets. Bad planning = bad results. :shrug:
  20. sizzld1

No sh!t. That's because they have been considered since the beginning of the debate. And yet, the vast general consensus is that global warming will have a tremendously negative net effect. Imagine that. :foreheadslap: