Search results

1. M

Big Coal Poisoning WV Drinking Water

You'd be surprised at how much I'm involved in this scenario. So shut the fuk up about what I know, because I know that you're so full of sh!t that you're attempting to cover that up with bluster. The "Clean Water Act" is terrible legislation which places the onus of cleaning up PREVIOUS...
  2. M

Polluting waterways IS in fact a criminal offense. Even if instead, as you say, pollution was a civil matter, you are advocating that the Biden regime take control of these peoples' property without having to prove their case in court. It took taking your side to the Supreme Court for them to...
  3. M

Can we talk about illegal firearm sales?

Amendment 10: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. "Respectively", meaning that states get first place, and the people second .....except of course that the Constitution...
  4. M

Let me reintroduce myself to a liar. I am the guy who complained that a solar farm could be polluting a county's ground/drinking water. I don't oppose prosecuting people who pollute. I oppose the Biden regime using pollution as an excuse to micro-manage what property owners do on their property...
  5. M

Here was the now-obvious straw purchaser who inspired this uproar: Clinton National Airport executive shot by ATF agents during raid at Arkansas home has died ------------------------------------------------------ Malinowski was shot in the head, his brother said. "They went for a kill...
  6. M

Well yeah. I'm the guy who cited Sackett, dumbass. The issue in Sackett is obvious and simple. The Biden regime was trying to use CIVIL law to criminalize land owners without trying them in courts of law. You are advocating that, in Fort Bend County, TX, the Biden regime does exactly what...
  7. M

. Sorry, charging a seller or a manufacturer for a straw firearm purchase is just bullshit. Sellers and manufacturers have no way to judge a buyer's intent. The proposed law would only exist for the purpose of punishing people you don't like. .
  8. M

Oh, so NOW a leftist considers facts more important than names. :roflmao: .
  9. M

Feds Will Pay Entire Cost of Bridge Replacement?

. These diesel engine problems are virtually always caused by failure to clean out diesel tank sludge caused by the "diesel bug": https://www.fueltek.co.uk/what-is-the-diesel-bug-and-how-can-you-avoid-it/ .....poor inspection and maintenance. .
  10. M

There's nothing in my article about a "waterway", liar. I can see that it hit its mark though. And by the way, your precious OBiden regime considers the puddles you consider off limits to be navigable waterways, subject to federal EPA control. The Supreme Court was forced to slap him back. May...
  11. M

Feds Will Pay Entire Cost of Bridge Replacement?

.....minus ten percent for the big guy. .
  12. M

. Liberal big government teams up with Chinese-made solar farm to poison Texas drinking water ----------------------------------------------------- Solar farm developer confirms the project is running at 'reduced capacity' as a result of the storm. An onslaught of hail in southeastern Texas...
  13. M

The guy can flat out play!

You may do everything you want to implicate Bush 43. He's a scumbag. .
  14. M

Sam Bankman-Fried files 11th hour plea for mercy as he faces 50 years in prison: 'He's a vegan, gentle, and cares about doing good for the world'

Great, but what about the $Millions in stolen investment money? Will these Democrat candidates be jailed and forced to repay BF's investors? Its' a crime to possess stolen property. .
  15. M

Sam Bankman-Fried files 11th hour plea for mercy as he faces 50 years in prison: 'He's a vegan, gentle, and cares about doing good for the world'

. Sam Bankman-Fried files 11th hour plea for mercy as he faces 50 years in prison: 'He's a vegan, gentle, and cares about doing good for the world' Because laundering illegal campaign contributions through Ukraine to Democrats is “doing good for the world”. .
  16. M

And ten percent for the big guy....

. Joe Biden: Government Will Pay ‘Entire Cost’ of Rebuilding Baltimore Bridge ------------------------------------ President Joe Biden said the government would pay the “entire cost” of rebuilding the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland, after a cargo ship hit the bridge after...
  17. M

Remember? Democrats touted Lez Cheney as a Republican who just opposed Trump?

Liz Cheney Under Fire: Damning Accusations of Evidence Concealment Rock J6 Committee -------------------------------------------- Former Rep. Liz Cheney’s actions on the January 6 Committee have come under scrutiny amid allegations of evidence suppression. A recently unearthed transcript...
  18. M

Remember the Twitter Files?

. Isn't it rousing how, after the dust settled and Alexander Vindman returned to Ukraine, how Vindman turns out to be the likely "whistleblower" who accused Trump in The Democrats' first impeachment attempt? This means that Democraps were colluding with a foreign faction to oust a sitting...
  19. M

Mar A Lago - Done?

. https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/03/25/truth-social-acquisition-closes-begins-trading-as-djt-tuesday/ .