Search results

1. R

*** Official 2023 Community Surf Journal ***

I would also imagine you are huge mad max fan :shrug:
  2. R

Current quoted wait times...

Today at 10:11 AM :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: Only one(s) who would suffer from your death is the thais :monkey:
  3. R

Stalk :shrug: It must really suk to only have a fireturd to grow old and yellow with:bricks:
  4. R

I am 100% you drive a hummer with a fireturd sticker on back window:monkey:
  5. R

Still waiting to hear from thailand since I don't surf it I went Ibolic :monkey:
  6. R

How long for the other big shop machine shape CI I think same :shrug: No boards in '23 but last year Malcom Campbell and stretch always 6-8 weeks perfect every time:cheers:
  7. R

Leash strings

You think your better then us duffy with yer mercedes and being able to take down tyson :shrug:
  8. R

Help with surfboard literage science project, shapers calculate it two different ways?

How about compare volume two(four) boards equals dims, glass job, with different foam? Pu Eps Xtr Varial
  9. R

Brazzo drops in on girl, then punches her in the head

Being a tran dad bet you even ripped harder as tran grom surfin' girls division:shrug:
  10. R

Brazzo drops in on girl, then punches her in the head

Jack the ripper handle of serial killer who removed organs from victims :shrug:
  11. R

Spray vs. Technique

Yes but the bigger factor before you make the turn is how much speed you have because like you said you can go vertical "shoulder of wave" yet throw very little spray. And to continue speed must stay in pocket of wave so most vertical turns no spray are shoulder hopper hits because even small...
  12. R

Spray vs. Technique

Yeaa she must've got a good laugh at what adult learner turd calls a round house gut back most likely out on a very soft waikiki spot:monkey:
  13. R

Tomo MPH

@sh3 Heal fast best of luck and still have to factor channel islands and driving North or even South to score :shaka: