Search results

1. T

Surfing after total knee replacment

Im sure this has been discussed. Is it possible? What it recovery time? Can anyone share their experience.
  2. T

Magic Board

Do you sell a board that was magic years ago and did your best surfing on? It would be hard to see her go
  3. T

Fin question

What would a flexible center fin feel like with stiffer side fins. Would it loosen up the board?
  4. T

Question for switch stance surfers

B/C of an injury I might have to switch stance if I'm going to surf, going goofy to reg. I have been surfing for 35years. Has anyone done this to the point it was as comfortable as your normal stance? If so how long did it take you?
  5. T

Post Hip Replacement and Heterotopic Ossification

Six weeks post hip replacement. Things seem to be going well. Walking 1.5 miles per day back at work ext. 6-week x-ray showed some Heterotopic Ossification. I'm concerned about it. The surgeon put me on Indomethacin for a month and told me to stretch, stretch and stretch. Will get another...
  6. T

Fin suggesting for 9' Longboard

I have a 9' traditional longboard I'm using mostly for small waves. What is a good size fin? Is 8" to small?
  7. T

Chumlee Fin Setup

Loving my Chumlee, amazing board. Magic. I have been using AM Large thruster and going well but curious about other thruster fins. Thruster was better then quad. Any thruster sets up that worked for any of you for the Chumlee?