Search results

1. manjushri

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

trying to get some Osaka but that gas, maybe on the weekend. On Pulse chain I have Pulse Incentive Token, Teddybear is doing good
  2. manjushri

TONY HAWK skateboarding on a waterlogged quarter pipe

Terje had that thing mastered
  3. manjushri

baliidiot

I liked his stories in here about big Balangan. Never surfed it much but one day I saw him out there about 5 years ago in the spot. We didn't chop it up but in retrospect I wish I said hello :( Anybody got the link to that thread his writing and vocabulary is literary genius status. Respect!
  4. manjushri

Pitt's Pub - Dive Bar in San Francisco

Go to White Cap for classy broads or Pitt's for rough around the edges broads
  5. manjushri

The Eddie: 2024

want one soon
  6. manjushri

Pitt's Pub - Dive Bar in San Francisco

Marty should move back and open up Marty's
  7. manjushri

DEREK HYND 1984

Love his part in Litmus when he is explaining the feeling one gets from surfing can't be put in words
  8. manjushri

Filipe Toledo - "food poisoning"

Does the erbb got any photographic evidence of him 'playing with paper airplanes' after claiming food poisoning
  9. manjushri

All fud. Still bullish
  10. manjushri

any of you guys trading on Pulsechain
  11. manjushri

RIP Zach Rhinehart

Thanks for sharing. What a legend.
  12. manjushri

Jim Banks

Ulus royalty. Give it a go
  13. manjushri

Endorfins - A Kelly Slater Brand

They look like the old FCS Sunny fins with the full carbon. Surprised its not called The Kelly Slater Fin Company. How much are they? Kelly get some team riders Team is: Tom Carroll Jack Johnson Bobby Martinez Sky Brown Bronson Meydi Rio Waida
  14. manjushri

Why are traction pads $50?

50 bucks a pad it is what it is. Don't fvck with Dibi. Astrodeck for life and recycle em with 3m double tape
  15. manjushri

Pyzel Pyzalien

Is everyone riding it as a swallow tail ? I was thinking about getting one as a squash. Won't ride it on bigger days. I had a squash Pyzalien 1 and it was one of favorite boards ever
  16. manjushri

THE GOODS

Thought this was gonna be a thread about the Hobgoods
  17. manjushri

John John has some serious air game

Yea like to see him on a lil sumtin to get more technical, like josh kerr's airs on his twinnys Twinny's better for airs.. can scoop and rotate easier on take off
  18. manjushri

Album Surfboards

you shoulda belted it one more time on the closeout
  19. manjushri

Volume for an EPS

yea its a 2 lb. blank so you reckon don't change the dims? to keep my literage** its just a step down shortboard for smaller daze can do a 6-4 x 4-4 or will it be heavy
  20. manjushri

Volume for an EPS

the factory says its 2.5 lb, but not sure, he's gonna double check