Search results

1. Subway

I love a Good "Good Book" thread

Loved Anathem. Heard it here first many moons ago
  2. Subway

what'z on the menu?

Pesach Feast after the ceremonial stuff on the plate. Brisket was off the chain I’m wearing the plague of locusts mask, she’s looking mischievous in the “first born son” mask happy Passover
  3. Subway

fat women in tight fitting clothes

At the risk of sounding too compassionate- I have a lot of respect for the heavy hitters rolling into hot yoga in tights and sports bras. You think they don’t know how they look? And they know full well there will be plenty of hard bodies doing such SWEET justice to the skin tight outfits. Throw...
  4. Subway

Haha, no, THE dark web, as featured in several episodes of letter Kenny
  5. Subway

***The Official Personalized License Plates Thread***

I prefer to imagine it’s a tribute to Old School
  6. Subway

I’m ready for a re-watching of letter Kenny, start to finish it even rubbed off on my ex wife- I sh!t you not she referenced the “Dark Web” during our settlement bickering with the lawyers. I was lmao
  7. Subway

Leash strings

You good bruh
  8. Subway

Leash strings

And even though I really don’t want to hear it. WTF is wrong with my double knotted leash string?
  9. Subway

Leash strings

Oh did @r32 delete the intruder already?
  10. Subway

Leash strings

Which one? I approved a new ID/troll called terdroamer. Is he already causing problems?
  11. Subway

The Rat King would be great one to read by propane, sitting in a hot, buggy, minimalist surf camp maybe have your wife beat you with a rattan cane to complete the experience
  12. Subway

It’s a fantastic book. You’ll end up reading the whole Saga.
  13. Subway

Even better when one of em is sweating on you from her mat
  14. Subway

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

I thought about reading the thread to find out whats wrong with my leash string, but I figured I would hear it hear in due course :D
  15. Subway

Since I’m not a gear head, I just ride the best, and leave the guesswork to others
  16. Subway

Man this thread has it all Lot more fun in here than I had assumed. Shouldn’t be surprised, it’s erBB adjacent
  17. Subway

man, now I have to read this thread from the top just to find out what you all are on about
  18. Subway

I’m not much of a gear head I’m here for the memes and the side boob
  19. Subway

this is like the 4th time i've ever visited the design forum See you in another 10 years