Search results

1. sh3

Kelly Slater - DONE

It is ZERO surprise that Slater got wildcards for Tahiti and Fiji. The fact that Lakey got the WC for the remainder of this year and into next year is a shocker, however. Hope she can capitalize on it. And STOKED Joao is getting another shot with the WC for next year. It'll be hard with...
  2. sh3

what board would you immediately buy again if it broke today?

Yup - my absolute least favorite Tomo. I'm a fan of the MPH (rail) line.
  3. sh3

what board would you immediately buy again if it broke today?

A lot of Ghosts in this thread. @Pyzelsurfboards would be proud. 5 of the 23 posts, so far. That's more than 20%.
  4. sh3

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Burch has ONE "erBB hobbit size" picklefork twin - goofy foot - available. No other boards.
  5. sh3

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

All the more reason to have him on your team :monkey:
  6. sh3

The new Christenson Wolverine

Maz dropping the unedited deck pics. #flex
  7. sh3

Absolutely. You're in another country. As good of a surfer as Kolohe is, if there's a fight, I'd want Wardo on my side more than the brother.
  8. sh3

Can't imagine how that will ever haunt him.
  9. sh3

XTR Breakage?

Happy Traveler or MBM - only a slight step-up, with either 4 or 6 channels.
  10. sh3

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

100% Went winging a few days ago, likely doing it again today. Was debating the 1-1/2 hour drive north for 2-3' beach break, then saw the cams. Noop. F. Thank God for the cams, though. Done that drive too many times where I've just turned around and driven home.
  11. sh3

Fiji Airways Board Bag Fees

Sounds perfect
  12. sh3

XTR Breakage?

100% Always bring your favorite boards. ALWAYS. if they don't survive, get another made. But don't go on a surf trip with boards you don't like or don't know. People here seem to lean into the "boards they don't know" camp when going on trips. Don't go around the world to have to figure...
  13. sh3

XTR Breakage?

Broke the nose off of one - it was my own fault. High tide shore pound surf with no leash. Broke at around the 1' mark. That is user error. Beyond that, i've had a number of XTR boards and zero buckles or snaps. Mind you, I've snapped a few PU boards in my day. I even buckled a Danny...
  14. sh3

Identifying boar characteristics

I'm guessing they're both Futures.
  15. sh3

The Craigslist Thread

I hate to say this - but I have no idea. Maybe B5Fin?
  16. sh3

The Craigslist Thread

:roflmao: I can assure you the board left in a creeper van in Maui wasn't a swallow tail semi-gun. It was a big ol' square/squash tailed beast.
  17. sh3

Volcom Golf!

Youth against establishment :foreheadslap:
  18. sh3

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

To rock SSBM in a contest would be all time & elevate the respect any surfer gets to all new levels. He'd be bigger than Slater.
  19. sh3

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

Felicity making the daring call: Ramzi's second wave where he didn't fall and pulled off a great wave is "probably better" than his first wave where he did one hit and then fell. Jeezus.