Search results

1. ratfink

what's out there balidiot ?? what's out there beyond the blur?

Bummer...just read about his passing
  2. ratfink

Navy SEALS - cheating and PEDS?

fukkin' Karens Ask Matt George, he gave it a go but had to "ring out"
  3. ratfink

Howdy, gang

Ivan, the year before:shaka:Katrina 2004
  4. ratfink

Howdy, gang

:shameonyou::foreheadslap:;)an old dude stumbling back into the intrawebs
  5. ratfink

Howdy, gang

The crew plotting the strategy to paddle through 6' surf breaking 300yrds off the "T" during Katrina's opening salvos. The "T" is gone....
  6. ratfink

truth

Good to see you're still kickin':shaka:
  7. ratfink

Howdy, gang

Glad to see some old names still on here, it's been a while. Have a wave....won't see these ever again. Bob Hall Pier was damaged by Hurricane Hanna 2020 and they decided to tear it down. Supposed to be a replacement built. But from the preliminary plans we've seen the pilings will be bigger and...
  8. ratfink

blowing up spots for cbd ad

hmmmmm, wonder where this is?
  9. ratfink

Bob Hall Pier

10. ratfink

Bob Hall Pier

Lost the end of Bob Hall Pier around 2:30 today. It's stood tall since 1982 and has weathered dozens of hurricanes and tropical storms. Hanna's torn it's T-head off Hurricane Ivan 2004 jumping off point....today gone
  11. ratfink

Will the Left ever hold the Racist, White Supremacist, and Homophobic Che Guevara to the same standard as US Historical Figures?

Schit, dude, you're gonna need a bigger paddle. Listen, I'm not sticking my head out of my hidey hole for nothing. I agree with everything everyone believes.
  12. ratfink

Go Massholes!!

Traditional malls are walking dead before this pandemic. They weren't going to survive anyway
  13. ratfink

Do these guys remind anyone else of IRA and/or middle-eastern militias?

Nope, anti-gubment...more like Ted Kazinski
  14. ratfink

Huntington Beach - Massive Protest - Surfers Revolt!!!

Revoke his gym membership...he'll pyss himself as he lies weeping in his bed
  15. ratfink

Littering

What'd I miss? Did he fall off the edge of the Earth, or got banned, or moved back to NY got the Covid and croaked?
  16. ratfink

All you MAGA cucks may want to reconsider...

1st of all, run farms and ranches that ffed your sorry ass. Truckers that deliver said nessessities. Essential employees who distribute those vital supplies....etc.
  17. ratfink

Littering

Where's frvcvs when you need him?
  18. ratfink

Kim Jong.....done?

You can't help yourself. Nobody's getting funerals or viewings during this time.
  19. ratfink

Littering

Door cams are really devious
  20. ratfink

RIP otf???

legit