Search results

1. D

Best strength training routine? Thoughts?

Yes, especially for an older person. The added Muscle will stabilize and protect joints.
  2. D

Wetsuit Acne

Be careful. I hope you let the Dermo drain it. Could be a staph/mrsa thing. Booties could have picked up a bacteria from somethin.
  3. D

Best Sunglasses?

The best sunglasses are no sunglasses. Many in alternative health see them as detrimental to eye health and overall health. Kelly Slater doesn’t wear them And neither do I. I’ve got crows feet to prove it.
  4. D

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

25% of the population LOVE vaccines. let them go get it I guess. I’m neutral. I fear the booster will have little effect on the Delta spreas at this point.
  5. D

Kelly’s Mexico quiver

yep, the smaller the board, the more you can engage you lats.
  6. D

Kelly’s Mexico quiver

Yes, even though I shed weight when I drink, I loose strength and energ. It’s all about the strength to weight ratio.
  7. D

Breaking News: Mikey Wright retires from the Tour while Owen reels from his loss

He’s lost a lot of spring in his surfing because of his injuries. Wish him luck with freesurfing stuff.
  8. D

Aussie/NZ COVID.

The lab leak lyme hypnosis widely accepted amongst biology professors at Stony Brook State University 30 years. As the bacterium became costly and deadlier CDC decided to cover it up and label it a conspiracy theory.
  9. D

Gophers

A cat that catches gophers will solve all your problems.
  10. D

Nice, that was good, short and sweet!
  11. D

This is depressing...

The social isolation thing plays tricks on your mind. In a way it’s worse than having your city or town bombed. The toughen up thing doesn’t work. Develop empathy for others and prior generations.
  12. D

Thank you for pointing this out. The guy also produced a horrible virus infected soft ware for 30 years.
  13. D

Covid Skepticism

That’s dumb, china is cash rich and would be be able to buy up most good assets and resources in the world at bargain prices. They started this in 2008. China wants to dominate the world.
  14. D

Covid Skepticism

We have hit the boundary point and gone over it, I just don’t trust Bill and China running the planet in the foreseeable future. For them it’s mostly a power grab.
  15. D

Covid Skepticism

Bill gates comes across as honorable in the cnn interviews, but in reality he scrweed over ibm, Steve Jobs and many of this own employees. Windows is the most horrible operating systems ever. dont trust him one bit.
  16. D

Kelly is getting some

Still can rip small waves as hard as anyone on.
  17. D

And you get to another 2 months for free. Wether you want to, or not.
  18. D

Covid Skepticism

Yep, This is a no win situation
  19. D

I hope so