Search results

1. PeederNorteRips

*** Official The Eddie Big Wave Invitational Thread ***

The image from the main camera looks like there's Vaseline on the lens. Thanks, Surflie.
  2. PeederNorteRips

Can we talk about Instagram hos / OnlyFans?

Why pay to look at OF when Chaturbate is totally free and has just about all you would want to see? Be some fools out there.
  3. PeederNorteRips

Chris Rock vs Will Smith

A forensics team was called to the venue after the show ended. They examined Chris Rock for traces of fresh prints.
  4. PeederNorteRips

"i'm not crying. you're crying." a peek at baliidiots amazingness

From his FB page. Humor in the face of the inevitable.
  5. PeederNorteRips

Poll: Smash or Pass?

I liked her better when she was thicc.
  6. PeederNorteRips

NJ beaches ranked worst to first (Trigger warning: this is a surfing-adjacent thread).

The dumbest thing I spotted was where they said Surf City is a Beach Boys tune. I wish the website had a comment section so I could roast the dumbass.
  7. PeederNorteRips

Covers That Are Better Than The Originals

Anything by Me First and the Gimme Gimmees is usually better than the original version. They manage to take songs I hate and make them listenable. Also, Stairway to Heaven by Zappa is the only version I can tolerate.
  8. PeederNorteRips

I miss Glenn Campbell

Campbell played on a ton of records when he was in The Wrecking Crew and on other studio sessions. He is held in high regard among guitar players, especially the Nashville crowd. The guy was a monster.
  9. PeederNorteRips

***Official “CHICKS WE DIG” Chick Thread***

A good friend of mine works with Linda. She got him a gig with Dolly Parton before covid shut down everything. He's on the far right. Linda in the big hat, of course
  10. PeederNorteRips

Think BING

Bing is one of the few who kept and retained records of his boards. Any Bing made up to 1971 can be verified in his files via the serial number, and he will provide a birth certificate showing the date it was made and where it was sold when new. By 1972 production moved to the G and S factory...
  11. PeederNorteRips

A way to kill surf schools?

You have no idea who you have insulted. PPK has a resume' most would envy. Going back to his days on the Dewey Weber team and his win of the junior division at Makaha in 1962. Plus, the guy has more aloha spirit than twenty people you know, combined. You just stepped in sh!t. You should make a...
  12. PeederNorteRips

A way to kill surf schools?

So many well known names in that pic. Hamilton, Brewer, Sam Hawk, Owl, etc. I think Turk is in there, too?
  13. PeederNorteRips

Door Threshold WTF?!

You say it's "bowed low". Does that mean it sags in the middle and thus creates a gap under the door? If that is the case you need more than a threshold. There should be a subfloor and framing under the threshold supporting it. If the thing is bending down in the middle whatever is under it is...
  14. PeederNorteRips

RIP Leslie West

Written by Jack Bruce and Pete Brown. Brown wrote the lyrics to a few songs by Cream. Mountain's bass player and vocalist was Felix Pappalardi, who arranged and produced the Disraeli Gears album for Cream.
  15. PeederNorteRips

Looking For Vintage Digital Surfermags

There are no online archives of Surfer mag. Zero, zilch, none. They used to have a page with magazine covers but that disappeared a few years ago. It would help if you said who your dad was.
  16. PeederNorteRips

NEW JERSEY #1 ON “HATE INDEX” !!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2411067915/
  17. PeederNorteRips

NEW JERSEY #1 ON “HATE INDEX” !!

That's enough reasons to despise the place.
  18. PeederNorteRips

Watch Out, Epsilon Coming Through

1st Beach Newport at 5:45