Search results

1. C

The Middleman

Nice foil, thick tail thin nose is the best IMO
  2. C

Fcs vs futures

Futures didn't think about anything with longer than a 4.5" base when they designed their system- flaw
  3. C

CI Mid Twin

So much hype and barely any design evolution
  4. C

Bonzer daily driver

6'4" x 20.44" x 2.63" B5 Egg
  5. C

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

good combo there!
  6. C

CI Mid Ride Report…

Retropete speaks wisdom, lower rocker from center into the fins is the secret to make them work in small surf, can kick the rocker after that edit: and bonzer fins!
  7. C

*** Official Boardroom 2022 Thread ***

Epic thanks for the photos for those of us on the east coast!
  8. C

*** Official Griffin Surfboards Thread ***

The CNC guys always want to put rails on my files, gotta shape that crisp tuck by hand!
  9. C

*** Official Griffin Surfboards Thread ***

Believe that one was a custom I ordered: Cheater 5 fin/quad shortboard with a touch more tail rocker
  10. C

Measuring fin placement from tail

What about measuring over the bottom curve vs along a rocker bar?
  11. C

Broccoli twin test

Had a lot of fun in FL on the two of those that I owned, one was bonzerized with lokbox; rode it as a 2+1 as well. Favorite was single with an upright fin and 2+1. Rails were too thick for the bonzer, too much hold.
  12. C

Pyzel Wildcat twin

13. C

I don't believe in grovelers COME AT ME

Lis fish is my groveler, come at me
  14. C

Mines One ;-)

How much tail rocker on this bad boy?
  15. C

Mines One ;-)

Epic love your thinner nose and nose rocker concepts I have been implementing similar or slightly less nose rocker 12" from tip with less nose flip and working really well
  16. C

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Rocker apex centered makes it feel more playful and skateboardy, earlier lift, stiffer, and quicker release. The quintessential surfboard. More top to bottom. Switched all my designs to center this year. Easier to learn from board to board as nose and tail rocker are the same length. Rocker...
  17. C

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Designed by Rick Hamon who makes some of Joel Tudor's eggs. His rockers are nice, apex centered
  18. C

That "Lift" you feel from your Fins

What is your view on rake, Greg?
  19. C

The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

This whole topic is more divide and conquer nonsense scripted by those behind the scences controlling what we talk about while diverting our attention away from the real problem: the cell phone and wireless radiation
  20. C

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

No virus has ever been isolated or shown to cause illness in the last 200 years The cell phone and towers are the problem that needs to be talked about They have us arguing over the wrong topic