Search results

1. A

Squatober

anyone playing along? thinking about playing along just to change it up and have a different motivation.
  2. A

Amazing Kai Lenny

3. A

Let's talk about shrooms

i've been enjoying some low-dose shrooming lately. somewhere bw .7g and 1.2 g. one of the stipulations a friend gave me is that you should eat them on an empty stomach and i'm wondering if anyone has cracked the code for taking them after eating i googled around and found Lemon Tek and some...
  4. A

Axis BSC 1060 Foil - Complete setup

i know this is a longshot here, but going to give it a go selling my beginner rig - this is the pretty standard Axis beginner wingfoil rig. everything is in good to excellent condition BSC 1060 front foil Freeride 440 rear foil Red standard fuselage 68cm mast Mast base plate Doodad Foil covers...
  5. A

Fireworks bum me out

well, they cause my dog a lot of anxiety and distress, which in turn bums me out. this go round, even the cat freaked out a little. we can't tell if it's bc the dog was so upset or if some of the louder ones were scaring her. they do feed off of each others energy. fireworks are supposedly...
  6. A

My journey into wingfoiling

Instead of bogging PRCD’s thread, I thought I’d start my own Friday was session #3 at Shoreline Lake in Mountainview - the best flatwater spot in our area. Wind was 10-15 mph - pretty light - and I was on a 5m. My second time there. After my 1st session there, I did some recon on the area to...
  7. A

You're probably training to light

according to the study: https://www.strongerbyscience.com/research-spotlight-train-light/ I think it's a good read
  8. A

Any English majors here - Past vs. Passed

So, one of my clients sent me an email this morning that said: Hope your tax season is winding down a bit. I want to respond with: Yeah, life is back to normal now that we're past the deadline or should it be ...now that we're passed the deadline? I googled it, but it's still not clear...
  9. A

La Ventana - Done

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-03-07/tech-savvy-californians-gentrify-windy-mexican-desert i ran away from home, went to la ventana in january 2020 and stayed four months. really loved the place. covid hit and it got really weird. went from basically kite all day - burning man...
  10. A

***Official Formula 1 2023 Season Thread***

yes, i got into watching formula 1 because of DTS and i've been obsessed ever since. over the winter break i bought a subscription to their app and started watching the 2007 season from the beginning. hamilton's debut. kimi wins the championship. basically watching half a race a day. feel free...
  11. A

Fin dump - twins, tris, quads mostly Futures one set of FCSII

Mayhem Tri - Med $80 SOLD Mayhem Tri - Lrg $80 AM1 Techflex Tri - Med $80 SOLD AM2 Techflex Tri - Lrg $80 F6 Generation 5-fin - $100 AMT Honeycomb - $80 AMT Alpha - $60 Junod Volan LB Single - $60 Futures 10” rudder - $60 Thruster rear fins - $20/ea Stretch honeycomb quad fronts - $40 SOLD RFC...
  12. A

CI Mid Twin

Want
  13. A

Shoulder tendonitis = Biceps Tendinopathy

I've had what I thought is some nagging tendonitis in my left shoulder for a couple of months. It hurts most when I do OHP or flat bench press with a normal grip. I switched my routine to pin press for OHP, with the bar starting at the bridge of my nose and started doing decline close grip...
  14. A

HI6 vs CI Mid vs Mid Life Crisis

Anyone tried all three? Ride reports? I’d like to get a new mid-length. I’m in no hurry. I want something around 7’4 to ride around eastside santa cruz once it’s over shoulder high.
  15. A

Anyone use a Swiss bar for bench/OHP?

Thinking about getting one. When I started lifting I read that they’re good if you have shoulder pain when you bench or press overhead. I didn’t then and I do now.
  16. A

WTB Griffin HP Longboard

Hopefully this isn’t too soon… I was literally in the process of ordering a longboard from him. We traded emails Sunday and were supposed to talk Monday. so if your GG log isn’t getting any love I’ll take her
  17. A

Questions for the Guitar and band guys

For about five years I would pick up the guitar and try to learn how to play for a couple weeks and then give up cuz I sucked. About a year ago I met a guitar teacher at a gig he was playing and started taking lessons from him. He was (is) great and I learned a lot and then our schedules weren’t...
  18. A

Healthier to be overweight and strong than lean and weak - article

https://eleiko.com/en-us/stories/its-healthier-to-be-overweight-and-strong-than-lean-and-weak
  19. A

12’ F-One Prone Paddleboard

Pretty good condition. Some dents and sh!t but it’s water tight. Super light board, lots of float, paddles fast.