Search results

1. casa_mugrienta

Car totaled question

Well sh!t. Looks like the non-plug hybrids get easily 15- 20+ mpg over any new manny tranny out there. So looking at the Yota Corolla Hybrid and Corolla Cross AWD Hybrid. So what is owning a hybrid like? My big concern is (a) more expensive to maintain because (I'm guessing) any issue will be...
  2. casa_mugrienta

Creed McTaggert / Jai Glindeman

Hilarious when that guy on the jet bridge asked him wtf he was doing :roflmao:
  3. casa_mugrienta

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

And that's the problem. He's not an a-hole. Winners tend to be a-holes. Guy doesn't even know my name but we sometimes cross paths at a few different spots and he always says hello. Welcome to the life of King Nicol. He's not joking. If you've ever had the misfortune of sharing the water...
  4. casa_mugrienta

Car totaled question

I'd think that's harder on a clutch.
  5. casa_mugrienta

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Superwolf said the majority of Burch boards go to Japan, but the Japan orders have slowed due to currency issues, so it probably has something to do with that. :shrug:
  6. casa_mugrienta

Car totaled question

Agree 100%, would love either. Americans want SUVs. I don't get it. Most people driving an SUV have zero reason to drive one.
  7. casa_mugrienta

Car totaled question

I don't mean this to be critical, but I've never needed to replace a clutch in a vehicle. What's up with people needing to replace clutches? Have driven many cars and trucks with 150k+ on them w/ the original clutch - 0 issues. I did once replace a throwout bearing.:shrug:
  8. casa_mugrienta

fat women in tight fitting clothes

Pink shorts is craving BBC.
  9. casa_mugrienta

Haydenshapes practically giving away boards this AM?

Pfft. I ordered one of each model. The entire lineup for less than the price of a new board. All EPS, all the time. The only problem will be figuring out how to store all of them.
  10. casa_mugrienta

Car totaled question

No need - hers is a 2010, it's got a lot less curve and can fit something around an 8'0 inside.
  11. casa_mugrienta

No, those are the obvious bots they keep approving. I had two of them message me and tell me their friend has EAs to sell me.
  12. casa_mugrienta

Car totaled question

I started looking online at cars for my wife today. Not sure if I'll go new or used. Will need manual tranny. Vehicles have become absurdly expensive and of course loaded with unneeded electronics. I'll be taking her Fit.
  13. casa_mugrienta

How’s the stock market?

The longer Uber drivers are giving stock tips the worse this is going to play out.
  14. casa_mugrienta

Salsa is backing it!
  15. casa_mugrienta

I clicked in from Insta
  16. casa_mugrienta

Scam? Or boards at cost lol? They've got an image of Salas on the main page :roflmao:
  17. casa_mugrienta

Wetsuits and clothes too. Some sort of warehouse sale: https://www.iudipefyxv.com/
  18. casa_mugrienta

wtf
  19. casa_mugrienta

Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2022/jun/28/do-we-need-a-new-theory-of-evolution I appreciated his viewpoints on nuclear weapons, AI, and the post 1945 world / United States assuming the role of God.
  20. casa_mugrienta

Creed McTaggert / Jai Glindeman

Cued up - that is some good surfing.