Search results

1. HatterasGlass

(Death and) Taxes

Is anyone else getting absolutely annihilated in taxes this year? I just did mine and holy shite. I mean - 2023 was a good earning year - prolly too good. I'm pushing owing $20K. This is BS. :bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:
  2. HatterasGlass

Atlantic Park VB

VB dudes - looks like this thing is a go. What say you? https://atlanticparkvb.com/
  3. HatterasGlass

Customer Holiday Gifts

I have some great clients. I have some entitled douchebag clients. What are you guys doing for your customers / clients, if anything? I need ideas. For your troubles:
  4. HatterasGlass

Delbert Melton - RIP

If you've spent any time at all in the water in and around the Outer Banks over the last 30 years, you've either seen him, heard him, or heard of him. He was pretty polarizing at times - either you loved him or you didn't - but he was always as real of a surfer as you can get. Love it. Lived it...
  5. HatterasGlass

Ireland

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe> Sorry if posted already. Actually - no. This is worthy of 2 posts.
  6. HatterasGlass

Big Ball of Volvo

Esteemed Members of the ErBB: I've waited years for the opportunity to bring this to your collective (demented) table. A girl in my office asked me to call the landlord (or the cops) about a dark blue blue Volvo station wagon that she has seen "a-rockin'" over her lunch break and that parks in...
  7. HatterasGlass

Barley

8. HatterasGlass

Makaha + Ho = Makahaho

I don't think it gets any better.
  9. HatterasGlass

Lookout!

Cool story bro: I once did a bunch of surveying one balmy August on a certain one of these uninhabited islands. It covered about a 1 sq mile area or so. Unbeknownst to anyone, and a guy on the crew had hemorrhoids so bad he couldn't walk back to the ATV. Me an another guy had to take turns...
  10. HatterasGlass

The Jordan Peterson Thread

Curious as to the erBB's take on the guy. As an introduction: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>