Search results

1. Oceanslide

Von Sale, plus a CJ Apex SOLD

I love all of these VS boards, and have had massive amounts of fun on all, but alas, I’m wanting to try some different stuff and don’t need so many boards (plus, fat and not surfing enough). 6’2” x 21” x 2 5/8” Shadow, eps/epoxy Excellent condition, only minor pressures. Swiss Army knife...
  2. Oceanslide

Fins, boardbags, wetsuits for sale

Have a bunch of stuff not being used anymore, willing to unload for more than fair prices. Combo discounts work. Local pickup in Oside preferable, but will consider shipping at your cost and my availability to get to the P.O. PM or email the address in my profile to inquire or with offers...
  3. Oceanslide

9’6” Zamora ‘California Gold’ log

Picked up this beauty from Brownfish, who had it shaped, and have surfed it a handful of times. Great board…paddles great, trims beautifully, noserides extremely well…but, alas, I prefer lighter weight boards, even for a log. Especially since I’m in beachbreak almost always. Board is in...
  4. Oceanslide

7’0” Mandala Oracle Twinzer, near perfect SOLD

Picked this up recently on impulse with the intention of taking it on a trip to Mex. Didn’t end up getting the chance to feel it out before the trip and took other boards I’m familiar with. Long story short, it’s up for grabs for the same unreal price I scored it for, $700. Comes with Manny’s...
  5. Oceanslide

WTB: NVS C-Drive FCS twins

Have a set in Futures I dig, want to try them on a couple FCS equipped boards I have. Lmk if you have a set to part with. I have some other fins, both FCS and Futures I could trade as well.
  6. Oceanslide

Wtb: NVS C-Drive twins, both FCS and Futures

I know they’re offering discounts, but looking for someone wanting to unload for cheaper. hit me up if you have ‘em.
  7. Oceanslide

6'2" Album Twinsman for trade

Beautiful board in very good condition...I just haven't quite clicked with in in the handful of sessions I've had it out in. 6'2" x 21" x 2.63". Pretty light pressures on the deck, couple small pressures on the bottom and couple small rail snackles the previous owner covered with clear ding...
  8. Oceanslide

5’8” Hank Warner Power Hull fs

Re-posting this board I picked up from Shawnzee a couple weeks ago. 5’8” x 22” x 2.55”. If it was 2 3/4”+ I’d keep it, but at my 6’3”, 215ish, realize I simply need more board for paddling. Board is a fun, skatey nug when up and riding. Would be a LB battler and blast for someone smaller than...
  9. Oceanslide

Heading from Santa Barbara to San Diego soon?

Bought a board in SB today. Have two awesome offers to bring it down, but not for a month or so. Anyone coming this way from SB in the next couple weeks, by chance?
  10. Oceanslide

WTT: my FCS2 Modern Keels or FCS AMTs for FCS big twins with lots of rake

Been borrowing Dudebro’s Shapers twins, which are pretty good sized with a lot of rake on them in my 7’2” Mandala Delta V, and need to give them back. Both of my sets are pretty much like new. Lmk what you‘ve got to trade, please.
  11. Oceanslide

WTB: Fat boy Album Twinsman or Townsend

40L+ only need apply. Prefer eps, xtr, etc,, but will consider PU as well. I have a few interesting possible trade boards as well if you're open to trying other boards. Hit me up in my DMs if you have something to part with.
  12. Oceanslide

WTB: big-guy McNeill RTT, Album Twinsman or Townsend, CI Mid, Hank Warner PowerHull, Mitsven mid, Ingleby Moe or Mid6

Looking for something different to stoke the fire. Must be 39L+ and open to many different sizes on the mids. PM me if you have something you're looking to part with.
  13. Oceanslide

Boardroom show…how was it?

Spent my weekend in the mountains and on a softball field, sadly missing it this time. Who has the goods? Pics? Missed seeing the usual erBB suspects.
  14. Oceanslide

Wtf? This place is unusable with a phone

Every single time I open this forum on my phone a giant ad takes up almost the whole screen, making it incredibly difficult to post a reply or new post. What are you doing to circumvent this stupid bs? iPhone on both safari and chrome, fyi
  15. Oceanslide

WTB: Mandala mid-twin or McNeill RTT for bigger human (

Need nothing, but would really like to try both of the boards mentioned above. Mandala Delta twin or similar in the 7'-8' range or a McNeill RTT in the 6'1"+ range, not afraid to go bigger. Need enough foam for 210+ on the McNeill. Would also love to try a Mitsven or Hank Warner mid-length...
  16. Oceanslide

WTB: Stamps mid-length

Pondering a custom order for a Sultwin, Roswell, or similar, but figured someone here might be holding. Prob in the 7'0" - 7'6" range. Let me know what you have via PM, please!
  17. Oceanslide

Trade: My 7’10” Lovelace vBowls for your Lovelace ThickLizzy

Bought this from a friend erBBer and have surfed it a handful of times. Crazy trim beast and wave catcher, but don’t think the design is quite for me and would like to try Ryan’s ThickLizzy design. This board is in nearly brand new condition without any dings and can’t really even find a...
  18. Oceanslide

Feelers: DK carbon Dialer, Talon quad shortboard

Both great boards, both not getting surfed much/ever as I constantly change directions. DK is 6'0" x 21" x 2 3/4" with slight concaved deck. Paddle monster and can handle waist to bombing conditons. Lokbox, with canard quad fins. Eps blank shaped by DK, glassed in full carbon by Justin Ternes...
  19. Oceanslide

WTB: Lovelace ThickLizzy or TrimCraft Haley Pin

7’6” - 8’0”, good+ condition. Reasonable price (don’t tell me your used board is worth $800+). Possible trade for 6’0” x 21” x 2 5/8” (I think) carbon DK Speeddialer with Lokbox SD fins in near new condition. PM or email me at the address in my profile.
  20. Oceanslide

Go buy a Kazuma board!!

Jeez. This guy posts the MOST informative shaping/design info of anyone I've ever seen on Instagram. I have no board money or need for another board at the moment, but many of you would be well-off to order from him currently with his special. https://www.kazumasurfboards.com/