Search results

1. Oceanslide

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

Unreal the difference between the views on the CA side (heaven) and Nevada side (Mars) , eh?
  2. Oceanslide

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

13 yo daughter, who has become a good skier with beautiful form, wanted to try boarding for the first time last week with her bestie who had never been. Thought they were both going to faint after the first two runs of falls and struggles and overheating. Seriously. Rested, drank water and ate...
  3. Oceanslide

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Nobody’s dropping beer off for you, pendejo.
  4. Oceanslide

Rickoray

So rad. Goooo Rickoray!
  5. Oceanslide

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

“Surfed” for the first time in nearly 3 months yesterday after a broken scaffoid (wrist). Went to a mellow reef that ended up being bigger than I expected and it was quite a shitshow for me with a combo of being completely out of shape, having no strength in that hand/arm/wrist, and dealing with...
  6. Oceanslide

Happy Birthday PPK!

Happy bday, from the Oceanslide fam to you, Peter! Hope you’re well, amigo.
  7. Oceanslide

Spain trip: Help Needed!

Or jibblies (t!ts)
  8. Oceanslide

Spain trip: Help Needed!

Pepis?(man parts)
  9. Oceanslide

***Official 20 and Over Club***

I don’t own a board less than 21” wide and never will again.
  10. Oceanslide

Rickoray

Stu, wtf is wrong with you? Wishing the absolute best for Rick and fam.
  11. Oceanslide

Von sol hyper glide 2

If you can get one, buy!
  12. Oceanslide

Von sol hyper glide 2

I’ve had more VS boards than I can keep track of. Picked up a 7’2” HG2 and have surfed it more than any other board since. Can grovel in sub waist high waves just cruising and handle hh+ waves no problem. I’ve only surfed it with Sean’s hatchet twins and center box nub and have no desire to mess...
  13. Oceanslide

Rickoray

Oh man. Rick was always positive and stoked on this forum. So many of us have followed not only his experiences, but Lulu’s too. Sending love to the E fam for a safe recovery!
  14. Oceanslide

waaaaa…poor me in Fiji for 10days in warm paradise! FU, S! I have a cast and out of the water for some time. BUT, the skiing in Mammoth the past few days has been pretty damn good.
  15. Oceanslide

Divorce Thread better than book thread

Surfboards. If you need types, PM or text me.
  16. Oceanslide

F’ing idiot broke my wrist playing b-ball. You all should get a minimum of 6 good weeks of surf. You’re welcome.
  17. Oceanslide

Fun waves to be had, but brutal waits for a while. Got an absolute nug HH right. Toward the end of sesh, an inside bar started to focus some hucking lefts and a pack of frothers mobbed it
  18. Oceanslide

YOLO ALERTS

Yep
  19. Oceanslide

Got some fun waves, both rights and lefts, on the VS Hyperglide, but lots of lulls and cold sitting around. I’ll take it though. Board is a blast.
  20. Oceanslide

Boards Ridden in 2023

Noserides better than the Apex but not as easy to turn. Apex may be a little better paddler. Liked, but didn’t love either. If I surfed clean small points the CP would prob be great.