Search results

1. R

Superbrand Fling

Just received my Fling OG 5'8" stock hope to try it out Sunday stoked board feels sick
  2. R

Forget the "War On Christmas", Thanksgiving is now in the crosshairs!!!

SO WHY ARE LIBERALS TRYING TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION
  3. R

Gavin exposed

all valid points and crickets...... no one is touching this cause you speak the truth and they don't wanna hear it
  4. R

Federal, State and Local Covid Restrictions: Where do you draw the line?

point you don't seem to understand whether you like cross fit or not isn't the issue its that the people who own and operate and make a living from the gyms can no longer afford to stay open, I guess if it doesn't effect you then you don't care , your worried about people not wearing a mask but...
  5. R

I don't deny science at all that why I don't wear a stupid mask
  6. R

then stop replying to my posts you don't counter argue you just call names probably suck your thumb and goto a safe corner of your room
  7. R

no bar restaurant in the entire city of Philadelphia is open right now, you think the ones that didn't close will survive, my crossfit gym closed down, you think they will survive, 0 income none zip cant pay mortgages can put food on table this effect millions and you say you are unaware of this...
  8. R

oh wait I just finished reading your post Small business are closing by the thousands yes I am aware og that going on, seriously! censorship! hello have you seen facebook or Instagram
  9. R

really? guess you haven't been to downtown philly lately guess your lively hood wasn't taken away from you'guess you didn't hear about Biden proposed tax on guns and magazines guess you didn't hear the government wants to cancel Thanksgiving and Christmas
  10. R

i don't have to you cant even tell I do this to annoy your dumb ass is that all that bothers you about this whole argument that I don't use spell check or punctuation lol so you know your points are invalid and all you can say is I am dumb cause I don't use spell check
  11. R

so your comparing not wearing a mask to knowingly giving aids to someone?
  12. R

how so only thing that scares me is the insanity of the media, big tech don't like the censorship and the destroying of small business Do you?
  13. R

I don't even agree there is a pandemic so pretty much no your wrong death levels have dropped so much that pandemic status should have been lifted months ago we aren't even in an epidemic anymore also Biden isn't president elect how about that little truth lol I like the bold letter though...
  14. R

Did Hunter Biden register as a foreign lobbyist while ‘helping’ Burisma meet the Vice President?

its all there and suppressed by the media big tech and government
  15. R

Did Hunter Biden register as a foreign lobbyist while ‘helping’ Burisma meet the Vice President?

Sheep Following CNN journalist are no longer journalist no one even lifted a finger to expose Hunter and Joe before the election a total crime for sure. these Libs don't care about truth at all just Orange man bad, get rid of him even tough it means the end to the freedoms they enjoy today none...
  16. R

East Coast Flatness

very true same goes with the ski slopes, east coasters always kill it esp when they go out west to a real mountain w real snow
  17. R

lol well I had a nice 3 mile maskless run by the river today w my girl. most people don't wear masks that were out a few did . I have larger than normal feet but my shoes as big as those clown feet, lol you wear your mask I wont wear mine I don't care that you do its still America for a while so...
  18. R

Gavin exposed

just proves these guys don't believe what they are preaching, its all about power, but you guys don't get it yet but you will soon enough
  19. R

So if you wear your mask then why do I have too? your protected from me right?