Search results

1. S

Surf Posters?

What is this?....ive seen it all over the place for many years...never knew what its all about
  2. S

Other Hawaiian Islands

You wouldn't believe how many kikass breaks there are on oahu that nobody knows about...:waving:
  3. S

Aloha alt.surfing

I'm a Surfline Transplant:waving:
  4. S

is jason hall realy moving to maine??????

Yeah!...GoFoil!
  5. S

Fires in Maui

Sorry to hear this....Please tell us Taj and Joy are ok?....
  6. S

2 Wings NEW for $499

Kasers back!....I herd ScottBass.is getting.into foiling now too!...GoFoil!:waving:
  7. S

Backing Into A Parking Space: What's The Point?

back in the day if you parked a$$ in at any westside break it was a sign that you were one one of the braddas...and your car was generally left alone...especially at makaha where visibility was real bad for leaving backing out you were totally blind to oncoming traffic from yokes directions...so...
  8. S

ignore

ive been taking kitesurf trips to maui regularly for the past 10 years ...been vancamping every time ...park in front of various freinds houses throughout the week.. always manage to stay 1 or 2 nights parked outside your hose too:shaka::waving:
  9. S

Hawaii- Done

does "kolohe" still surf the dawn patrols with you guys?
  10. S

Hawaii- Done

at Renniks!!???...holyshit!...youre right!...
  11. S

Catalytic converters

yup 3000 is about right forjust for the exhaust...it comes in one long 12 foot long tube from the ngine mount all the way to thevend of the car...2 cats and expansion tube and muffler...one long thing
  12. S

Catalytic converters

CatShield for a prius costs 160$ on amazon but you gotta install it yourself...so add 1.5 hrs under the car drilling and pop riveting...plus lots of cussing and about 5 broken drill bits per car. ..or you can buy the 3/16"diamond plate aluminum from homecdepot and fabricate your own...still...
  13. S

Covid Round 2

howzit unko...i didn't know about Deb... palapala ho'ālohaloha...glad you are happynow...da wala au hau'oli now:shaka:
  14. S

that run of swell screw us?

malibu 1st point has a Sh!+ton on sand now it used to be us foilsurf guys could surf the First Point Lefts at a 5' tide no problem...now theres so much sand there we get drydocked and stuck on the sand bar at a 5.5 'tide...Buuuls#it
  15. S

Steph

Mavericks Airborne!....wheeeeeeee....for the life of me i cant figure out why they put that 3sec clip in there...im glad they did... but the show is about her surfing and she was just floating on by...
  16. S

*** Official The Eddie Big Wave Invitational Thread ***

Hey Jetski guys....when a closeout set comes through and the skis all turn and run in towards the beach....do they go alll the waay to the sand?.. im thinking they ground the ski in the beach but.ive never watched what they do...they cant turn around and punch throught he whitewater its 15 feet...
  17. S

*** Official The Eddie Big Wave Invitational Thread ***

me no see no waves yet...
  18. S

So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

ESTHER!!!! no surfers feelings were hurt while they were riding these waves ....alone...:waving: https://instagram.com/stories/insanepatane/3015395445351454467?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
  19. S

Hawaii- Done

think about how stinkin GOOD kahului harbor is right now!...or better yet that super secret hidden reef out in front of the the canoe club hale in the harbor....