Search results

1. B

Your 1st Surf~Board!

An old Neighbor gave me this back in the early 90s... recently got it back from a neighbor who dug it out of my trash can and was moving. She asked if I wanted it back haha
  2. B

Channel Islands neckbeard 2 - 6’1

Channel Islands neckbeard 2 Fcs fin boxes (fins not included but can throw in at extra cost) Board has one small ding on tail Ridden less than 10 times. A tad too small for me. price: $500
  3. B

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

I have a 6’1 for sale
  4. B

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

My dims 6’3 200-210lbs... Flare 6’1x21x2 3/4 Flare eps 6’1x20.75x2.68 WTF 5’8x21.75x2.56 WTF 5’10x21.75x2.63
  5. B

I’ve never had a fx but I’ve owned 3 wtfs and quite a few flares over the years. If you want a board that flys in anything chest high below/mushy small surf get the wtf. The flare also rips but the wtf is a must have in my opinion
  6. B

CI Bobby Quad

No clue! Hopefully soon. My buddy works there and gave me a tour a few months ago. saw a few on the rack and they looked sick!
  7. B

CI Bobby Quad

Also this
  8. B

Riding my fuse With the captain fin twin plus trailer
  9. B

New wtf and squash fuse ready for summer
  10. B

e-bike's?

Just scored one of these. $1700 has the option to ride two people
  11. B

WTB CI fishbeard

Bump
  12. B

4/3 recommendations

I recently bought two new suits. Always been a back zip kinda guy and hated chest zips. For whatever reason I opted for the rip curl zip free suits. I got an E7 3/2 and E6 4/3... I highly recommend either one... they’re super flexible and not even that hard to get on and off. Just watch a video...
  13. B

Sold

sold
  14. B

WTB CI fishbeard

Looking for a fish beard around the 37-38L mark
  15. B

iPhone watch users

Don’t surf with it. Mine fell off in a small close out.
  16. B

Stamps decibel 6’2

Sold
  17. B

Stamps decibel 6’2

For sale is a lightly used Tim stamps surfboard 5 fin futures fin boxes. Ride it as a twin, quad or thruster. Model: decibel Dimensions: 6’2 - 21.75 - 2 3/4 40L From Tim’s website: A refined high performance version spawned from the ever popular Quantum Fish. The Decibel turns up the...
  18. B

Stamps eps flare

Sold