Search results

1. R

Should I keep the house

I really want to hang on to my house. Ill have to get a loan to buy out the co owner. Probably withdraw from my 401k. With todays prices I got a real deal in 2016. If I do this I guess my cost will be more in line with current prices. Would it be better to just sell and wait for market to come...
  2. R

Niacin

Anyone taking it? Does it work? Will it give you diabeetus?
  3. R

JiuJitsu movie

Who else is stocked for this?
  4. R

5. R

What you cook for thanksgiving?

6. R

Is it over?

I’m looking forward to the talk show. Runs again in 4 years. This is all a game to him.
  7. R

Don’t be afraid of covid.

Don’t let it dominate your life.
  8. R

CA Reparations

Come on. Who’s paying for this? Take this back to Arkansas. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1241627
  9. R

Crowds at your local?

It’s out of control. Never been so bad. Everyday is like a weekend. Haven’t been out in a couple weeks because I’m tired of getting up at 4 to beat the crowd. Is it the same everywhere? It’s gotten depressing.
  10. R

Morning of the Earth

Anyone have one? Looking at the Fiji and little board of happiness. Is LBOH a groveler or do they have a different definition of ‘small waves’ over there?
  11. R

Build Back Better

Sounds like a bunch of malarkey to me. Pandering to the under educated, poor, and minorities. https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/#
  12. R

Mackie sidecut fish EPS

6 x 21.5 x 2 7/8 Pick up South Bay LA
  13. R

GMM2

5’10 x 21.5 x 2 7/8 Pick up South Bay LA $350 firm
  14. R

Heavy Water

It’s on amazon. Ten minutes into it. Pretty good.
  15. R

Boards for sale - (me=6’1 200) South Bay LA

Oak foils hpsb 6’4 x 21.25 x 3 SOLD
  16. R

Schroff

How do his twins go? Worth the $?
  17. R

20W-50

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  18. R

California - legal to drive for cabs?

I don’t really see many yellow taxis anymore. Just ubers and lyft. Are cabs still legal?
  19. R

What’s the policy on consecutive threads?

AKA what’s a synonym for unhinged?
  20. R

Tigers test positive

How tf did they catch it? Did their handlers test positive? Is this sh!t just floating in the air? If so, how is anyone safe. p.s. how did they get tested so soon?