Search results

1. Eunice

It's been awhile

How is life? Not that it's any of my goddamn business.
  2. Eunice

Pee-wee Herman is dead.

at 70
  3. Eunice

How's the housing market?

Is it a good time to buy, sell, rent, or live in a van? :shrug::computer:
  4. Eunice

Film directors. Who was/is the best?

5. Eunice

What is your highest mental achievement thus far?

Let us exclude examinations or courses of study, and instead focus on specific mental achievements. A problem, let's say, that took great mental effort to solve. Maybe a concept or point of view you struggled with, but finally came to understand and had that "aha moment." Or maybe it could be an...
  6. Eunice

Why don't hurricane names follow the same trend as naming babies?

For example, instead of Hurricane Ian why not Hurricane Ieyon? Or if there's another one to follow, what about Hurricane Jacyn? Or Jaxxon perhaps? And while we're on the subject of naming hurricanes, why not more ethnically inclusive names? Hurricane Jamal, for example? Or would it be Jamawl...
  7. Eunice

Queen Elizabeth II RIP

God save the queen.
  8. Eunice

The path of angry and aggressive surfers

We've all seen them. The alphas. They dominate the lineup through intimidation and at times violence. But as they age, they become less intimidating. They pick on the wrong guy and suddenly the tables are turned. Fast forward a few years, and these same alphas: (a) become the nicest guys in...
  9. Eunice

goodbye summer

Why hello there, fall :)
  10. Eunice

Forum Updates

Is the plug going to be pulled here or what? Administrator updates are welcome...
  11. Eunice

why is surf wax so expensive online?

shouldn't i be able to buy a decent bar of wax for less than a dollar?
  12. Eunice

Name the philosopher who most resonates with you.

And feel free to discuss why. And yes, it's my goddamn business.
  13. Eunice

So for those of you whose beaches are opening or have been open all along...

Who is choosing to stay home and continue self-isolation? What is your personal beach strategy? And lastly, just why do you think you are better than I? You may answer any one or all of the questions?
  14. Eunice

If you went surfing in the dark with nobody around to see or hear you...

Would an angel lose its wings? Would you make a sound when you fell?
  15. Eunice

What's the name of your new Covid-19 band?

I'm going with "Asymptomatic Spread," thanks so much. Bye.
  16. Eunice

When was the last time you surfed?

I think for me, it was March 19th.
  17. Eunice

What are your realistic expectations of when and how the beaches will re-open?

My own sense is that restrictions will be eased rather incrementally and over a long stretch of time, with the beaches and parks being the last in line. Non-essential businesses will be permitted to reopen perhaps in early may, with social distancing guidelines still in effect. Beaches and...
  18. Eunice

RENT IS DUE

How are you landlords or tenants preparing? And what about mortgage payments?
  19. Eunice

With recent beach closures, are you traveling to non-restricted spots to surf?

Or are you sticking it out locally?
  20. Eunice

The Social Distancing Thread

What a strange social experiment we are living, oh yes! I was taking a walk today and noticed that people would mostly keep a wide berth when passing. There is both a sense of being responsible to others by maintaining the 6 feet of distance, but also a weird "you are a carrier get the fuck away...