Search results

1. manel85

Occy-Boxy Shortboards

I see the glass slipper trend making a slight comeback, but has anyone ridden or felt up a good modernized version of the good old squash tail boxy shortboard (like a Rusty 1984 - thruster, twinzer, quad, doesn't matter). Looking at some old Occy footage and loving the idea of one. Please share.
  2. manel85

Surf coaching

I have been coached at other sports (Tennis, Football - Soccer for you yanks) and I have to say that my experience has been positive, meaning I have improved in these sports. I have been surfing for 22 years or so and at 37 I am taking a trip and hiring a coach for the first time. I never really...
  3. manel85

Chicama

Hey, I am headed to Chicama for a bit over a week, and the forecast for next week seems a bit poor. I am staying at the hotel by the main point. How does the outer point handle a small swell and if not great how easy is it to travel to the more swell sensitive spots (Puemape, Pacasmayo)...
  4. manel85

Pukas 69er StepDown - NY - 300$

Howdy, EuroBro selling a 6'2" INNCA 69er StepDown, in NYC, surf all over LI, could arrange a delivery + surf + beer. Long time SurferMag forum lurker, I keep my boards in an impeccable manner and storage. Measurements are 6'2" x 21.5 x 2.88; 41.49 liters, 5xFCS 2 tabs. 5 FCS 2 Carver fins...