Search results

1. C

A thread where erBBers drop their internet persona and tell us what they REALLY think about (insert issue here)….

A "free Palestine" would be a bottom-tier, antidemocratic world shithole even by MENA standards, vacillate between clan-based "secular" and Islamist rule while remaining a perpetual kleptocracy regardless of the group in power, and would lead directly to the death or displacement of millions of...
  2. C

Let's get a few things straight.

Getting whipped, beaten, and tied up by Roman soldiers? Sounds pretty straight to me.
  3. C

Case for an erBB IPO

Despise in one hand and sh!t in the other. You know how the saying goes.
  4. C

Case for an erBB IPO

Your brain is tuning them out now. Wait until AI figures out how to make them topical on the micro level and truly fluent plain language. If it gets there.
  5. C

Case for an erBB IPO

Advertising platform with large audience self-segregated by market segment and interest; data for AI model training; at least 100x more homoerotic content than the erBB, which is the true key to its success
  6. C

How’s the stock market?

COIN had a huge dump at the same time all other tech/fintech stocks and crypto did: from Nov 2021 through the Fed rate increases. COIN was especially hampered by the association with crypto, which went toxic and into winter after FTX fell apart. Reddit has $800+ mm in revenue and basically no...
  7. C

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

nice, looks like you high ticked the top of this rally. i sold some today, think the market is dropping more with big flows out of BTC ETFs. not gonna cry if i'm wrong though.
  8. C

SOL. Long term institutional buy pressure and short term memecoin/shitcoin explosion with lots of launches similar to the ICO/IDO eras of EVM chains. To buy into these shitcoins on the Solana chain people have to convert to SOL first. Disclaimer: fuck yes I am long SOL and have been for years.
  9. C

Have you used Jupiter as a DEX or Wormhole to transfer assets between the Solana chain and other chains? https://lfg.jup.ag/ airdrop site, connect your Solana wallet to it and it will tell you if you have free money. Phantom will connect all your accounts and tell you which are eligible for...
  10. C

The FTX estate offered up billions of dollars worth of SOL that's locked for a couple years at a discount to reflect the time value of the lockup. It got snapped up immediately by institutional buyers. You do the analysis. Anyone else here use SOL a lot? There are a bunch of airdrops you...
  11. C

FTX estate locked SOL deal is already filled and closed. Less than a week. Strap in.
  12. C

NVS Keels and True Ames Twin Fins for Sale

I'll take the GL thrusters. Send me a DM.
  13. C

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

8 months and 18 months for my two orders from one shaper. They're great boards though.
  14. C

CA storm this weekend

A lot of the long-term SoCo folks I know are getting solar and battery backups. PG&E is just not consistent enough up there, and the downside of being close to nature is that, in terms of infrastructure, you're close to nature. Last night here in SD, we got torrential rains for about 10-15...
  15. C

Blacks

there's also a full bathroom at the bottom now. no more running into the canyon or over into Muir to take a pre-surf growler.
  16. C

Pyzel Precious

Look, I'm gonna lay this out for you plain as can be. When my reviews with accompanying footage describe in detail how this board took my cutbacks from 30 degrees to 45 overnight and maintained a stable line by itself while I poo stanced two feet in front of the barrel, Pyzel shortboards are...
  17. C

Pyzel Precious

@Pyzelsurfboards you're going about this all wrong. What you really need is a sponsored middle aged guy with lackluster surf abilities to properly showcase the improvements this board is gonna deliver to the average Joe out there. You know, like when "plus size" clothing lines use "real...
  18. C

Home improvement - where to start?

I have Moens in the bathrooms and kitchen and all are pretty wrecked by corrosion/mineral deposits regardless of cleaning after about 6-8 years.
  19. C

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

If you're gonna live there and surf that spot you have to be willing and able to make that paddle. There's always a channel or a moment to punch out. Sandbars down here are good. I've logged some tube time in 2024.
  20. C

Logic has eluded Zeke

Believe it or not, 95% of those folks in the water are LJ through OB folks with a couple well known IB chargers in the mix. And Ben Gravy.