Search results

1. E

Costa Rica 4x4 Rental for 1 month

Taking the fam to Costa Rica (Playa Grande) for a month this summer. There are 5 of us so will need a large SUV 4x4 rental for 1 month. Any suggestions on where to find the best deal/best vehicle? Flying into Liberia...thanks!
  2. E

6'6" Chrtistenson Nautilus

6'6" Christenson Nautilus, plywood glass on tri-fin, clear sanded finish (no color, minimal lams). I bought the boar used (barely used, only ridden a few times). I have ridden it a few times as well but just don't dig the drag of that middle fin. It's all twins and quads for me these days...
  3. E

Costa Rica for a Month with the Fam - Where to Stay?

Hoping to go to Costa Rica for a month in July/August 2023 with the family, where would you go? I've been there 4 or so times on surf trips and one trip with the wife, but always to the SW (Jaco, Hermosa, Dominical, Pavones, etc). Thinking about going to the NW coast this time and would rent a...
  4. E

5'8" Varial Album Twinsman

5'8" x 19.75" x 2.38" x 32L varial built Album Twinsman. In excellent condition, with some minor heel dents on the deck. Only ridden about 6-8 times. Just a little too big for my tastes. No fins included. $800 for erBB members. Locted in San Diego/Ocean Beach.
  5. E

Home Exchanges?

My family wamts to go to Costa Rica for a month next summer (July/August 2023), and we are thinking about joining a home exchange website like www.homeexchange.com in order to facilitate that trip. This would allow us to do a recipricol exchange with a home owner in CR as a barter, which would...
  6. E

5'7" McNeill RTT

5'7" Gary McNeill Rasta Torus Twin (RTT). No idea on the rest of the dims but it feels about 28L. One of the fastest, best fishes I've ever ridden. I love this board...just getting older and fatter and 28L is just too low volume for me these days. Board has standard foot dents on deck and a few...
  7. E

WTB: NVS Album Fascination Quad - Apex Series in Futures

Anyoe have a set they are willing to part with?
  8. E

5'6" Channel Islands PodMod in FlexBar Tech

5'6" x 19 1/4" x 2 ?" Channel Islands ModPod in FlexBar build. Futures fin boxes x 5. In decent shape with a couple of small dings (thumb nail sized) that need to be repaired. I can include a set of carbon YU fins for an extra $50. ERBB discount over CL. $275 w/o fins $325 w/ fins
  9. E

6'3" Custom Ghost XTR

Barely used 6’3” x 19 1/2” x 2 9/16” x 31.52L XTR Pyzel Ghost. Custom dimensions, 5 Futures fin boxes (fins not included). In excellent shape, no dings ever. Minor foot wells in the deck. I spray painted the deck but have removed the paint, this the slight color difference on the deck in...
  10. E

5'10" Stu Kenson Twinzer

5'10" x 20" x 2 9/16" Stu Kenson Twinzer, 80/20 model. Custom SK NV5 twinzer fins INCLUDED. Roade this board about half a dozen times and dont click with it, its in excellent condition. Listed on CL for $650, ERBB discount...
  11. E

6'4" Album Insanity Twin

6'4" x 19.5" x 2.5" Album custom Insanity Twin fin, 4-channel, full resin tint. Only ridden 3 times so in excellent condition with a few minor heel dents. I had this made with hollow waves like Blacks in mind, but only really surf my local reefs and this board isn't clicking on those waves for...
  12. E

6'4" Album Twin, 6'3" XTR Ghost, 5'10" Stu Kenson Twinzer

Three amazing boards in excellent condition...they just aren't fitting into my current quiver and I'd like to fund my next few boards...lemme know if you've got questions or want to check one out. I live in San Diego. My dims are 6'0"+ x 165lbs. 6'4" x 19.5" (approx) x 2.5" (approx) 4 channel...
  13. E

5'6" Pyzel Astro Pop

5'6" x 19.5" x 2.31" x 27.8L Pyzel Astro Pop 5 Futures fin boxes Airspray on deck + Sympl tail pad Used about 6 times, in like new condition. $500 Firm